Thread: Dr Wise Young, I need orientation

Dr Wise Young, I need orientation

I need to know on a medicine (injection) similar to TRAMADOL, also derived of the OPIUM that has less collateral effects than TRAMADOL. My doctor neurologist indicated me (I don't know the term in English for the doctors' revenue) an injection of TRAMADOL 100 mg a day, because I feel constant supra-pelvic pains. I made many exams, but they don't get to discover what is happening. I already asked for information for the neurologist, but I don't know because he refuses to say. If this medicine has less collateral effects, because you don't use in the place of TRAMADOL?

Thank you

Rebechi_Brasil

Rebechi, I can't comment without knowing the drug. Many many drugs are derived from opium. Is it morphine? Wise.

Dr Wise

It is not morphine, I am allergic. The first time that I took, I was with a lot of itch in the whole body.

This written in the description of the medicine (TRAMADOL):
    - I begin active: CLORIDRATE OF TRAMADOL [(+) trans-2 (dimetilaminometil) - 1 - (m-metoxifenil)-ciclohexanol]. An analgesic potent opioid of central action.

If new medicines of this following exist, please, find out. Doesn't have importance if it is expensive.

Thank you for the attention

Rebechi_Brasil