Thread: neurontin

neurontin

i have just started taking neurontin and it is working really well getting rid of my pain. however i have been having a lot of swelling in my feet and i was wondering if it had anything to do with the neurontin. has anyone taking neurontin experienced swelling in there feet?

i'd be greatful for any info,

thanx

Neurontin

Suzin

About a year and a half ago I started having some neuropathic pain. My doctor started me at 900mg per day which was not terribly effective. She then doubled my dosage which resulted in my feet swelling to the point that I could not get my shoes on. When I reduced the dosage the swelling went down.

Although I found that Neurontin did contribute to swelling in my feet, I have found that I did get some swelling anyway relating to my injury. For that I presently use compression stocking which help quite a lot.

Mike

mike

thanx

thank you mike you have been most helpful

Originally posted by suzin:

i have just started taking neurontin and it is working really well getting rid of my pain. however i have been having a lot of swelling in my feet and i was wondering if it had anything to do with the neurontin. has anyone taking neurontin experienced swelling in there feet?

i'd be greatful for any info,

thanx
    this is a usual side effect of neurontin
    you take less and you will be fine