Thread: och

och

Hello everyone, I'm a much better lurker than a paticipater but i just had to tell someone that my legs are doing their burnnie freezie thing after going on my wobbly walk around the block. All I want to do is lay down and watch tv. (and take hydrocodones) I'm so tired of this.

Have you tried Neurontin/Gabapentin or Lyrica for the burning? It usually takes a cocktail of drugs to control the burning pain. I take Cymbalta, Gabapentin, and Tramadol to try and control mine.

I'm sorry you're hurting, I know how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by smokymtn memories View Post
    Have you tried Neurontin/Gabapentin or Lyrica for the burning? It usually takes a cocktail of drugs to control the burning pain. I take Cymbalta, Gabapentin, and Tramadol to try and control mine.

I'm sorry you're hurting, I know how you feel.
    Thanks smokymtn for the reply. I've tried both Neurontin and Lyrica (at different times of course) I could not handle the side effects. They made me crazy (crazier). I had such high hopes. I have a baclofen pump and am fixing to get some pain med added to it. I will be talking to a pain Dr about some choices in a few weeks. Im not sure what options are available to use with my intrathecal baclofen pump. Ketamine sounds promising though im not sure how ofter ill need to get my pump refilled. With this baclofen I only have to get 3 or 4 refills a year. Lots to concider with limited information.

No advice, but hope you feel better soon!

Take care!

Teena