Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went 18 hours without Lyrica

Went 18 hours without Lyrica

Mental clarity went up several notches, but so did the pain. Agony or stupidity, hell of a choice, huh?

do not forget the withdrawal

Fucking zombie drugs. I either take them and be a mushroom or not and feel like my feet are dipped in molten lead.

chose my mind

off everything except skelaxin and zanaflex for spasticity/spasms.

last night was agony, screaming in my sleep woke me, my wife on the other side if the house.

still prefer my mind
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

fwiw i'm much less depressed not taking anti depressants (cymbalta) less suicidal, though i pray to die daily. this life sucks
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

I've been off Lyrica for almost a month now, Not an anything but I'm NOT doing much now either, Foot Dr is wanting me to see about getting a SCS therapy system but I'm just not sure I want anything put in to my spinal cord! there's ALREADY enough damage!

nice reading about going med free...ive been thinking (fantasizing) about it for a year or so...kind of a scary thought though...im prety addicted and I have alot of pain...and I have gone through opiate withdrawls before...eww...last about a week

Everyone told me the baclofen pump wouldn't affect me mentally...thats why I got it...but it does...I could tell from day one...everytime it's turned up I get a little more duh'ed out.
    tom

Welcome to The Flat Earth Society

Be careful- a couple days later I went through MAJOR withdrawels after weaning off of it. Plus it's dangerous to quit cold turkey, it can cause seizures. I think you've made a stupid move bud.

I don't think Lyrica withdrawal causes seizures. Hurts like hell though. Baclofen withdrawal on the other hand can be pretty dangerous.

I was on Lyrica for almost 2 years at 900mg and gained 45 lbs. I take Cymbalta now and it works better than Lyrica for me for sciatica. My Dr. wants me to take Lyrica if I get sharp pains in my neck but Cymbalta seems to help the chronic pain and numbness in the leg and arm. After stopping Lyrica I lost the weight. Best wishes.