Thread: lockdown for a chair with e-motion wheels

lockdown for a chair with e-motion wheels

I have just purchased e-motion wheels and am in process of getting a van with a captains chair. I'm told that the ezlock (???right name) that would secure my wheelchair while I drive will damage e-motion wheels so that I need to use a more cumbersome tie down system. Has anyone had any experience with this?

I use emotion wheels and have no problem using the ez-lock system. It is my understanding that some wheelchairs are not ez-lock compatible due to their frame construction, but the emotion wheels should not effect it one way are another.

"The essense of greatness is the perception that courage is enough." R. Waldo Emerson

i had emotions and an ezlock with no problems at all.

www.JohnB.tk
    www.BelknapMotosports.com

I haven't ever heard of this problem. I will do some research and see what the EZ Lock techs say.

Jeff Sirko
    Live Well Medical Supplies
    www.livewellmedical.com

moora;
    I have a TiLite chair w/emotions and had to get another chair because all ti`s cannot be fitted w/ezlocs. from what im told it doesn`t affect the wheels.

Drinks in paradise for all!!!!

EZ Lock will go on the TILITE EVO. So will e-motion wheels.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I will do a little further research and see why I'm getting another message from my vendor. Thanks again. MM