Thread: Traveling to Burlington Vermont at the end of July

Traveling to Burlington Vermont at the end of July

Can anyone help me out with some PCA resources?

-Lewis

Check it!

--------------

Home Health Agencies

Chittenden/Grand Isle Counties: Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle, 1110 Prim Rd., Suite One, Colchester 05446, (802) 658-1900, www.vna-vermont.org

Adult Home Care Services

Adult Home Care

VNA's largest program, Adult Home Care provides a wide-range of high-quality care for people of all ages with acute and long-term illnesses. In addition to skilled nursing services, specialty nurses coordinate individualized care. Licensed nursing assistants help with personal care and activities of daily living. Physical, occupational and speech therapists aid clients in their rehabilitation. Social workers link people with supportive services.

Adult Home Care staff provides:

* Skilled nursing
    * Psychiatric nursing
    * Intravenous therapy services by certified IV staff
    * Physical, occupational and speech therapy services for children and adults
    * Medical social work services
    * Licensed nursing assistant services
    * Enterostomal nursing services by certified wound, ostomy, continence nurses
    * Hospital liaison nursing services
    * Diabetes nurse educator

Please call 658-1900 or email vnagener@vna-vermont.org for more information.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Thanks Mike! I called the Vermont Center for Independent living and was given a couple other names (Professional Nurse Services and Armistead) as well. I'm going to check them all out.

-Lewis