Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Traveling to Burlington Vermont at the end of July

  1. #1

    Traveling to Burlington Vermont at the end of July

    Can anyone help me out with some PCA resources?


  2. #2
    Check it!


    Home Health Agencies

    Chittenden/Grand Isle Counties: Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle, 1110 Prim Rd., Suite One, Colchester 05446, (802) 658-1900,

    Adult Home Care Services

    Adult Home Care

    VNA's largest program, Adult Home Care provides a wide-range of high-quality care for people of all ages with acute and long-term illnesses. In addition to skilled nursing services, specialty nurses coordinate individualized care. Licensed nursing assistants help with personal care and activities of daily living. Physical, occupational and speech therapists aid clients in their rehabilitation. Social workers link people with supportive services.

    Adult Home Care staff provides:

    * Skilled nursing
    * Psychiatric nursing
    * Intravenous therapy services by certified IV staff
    * Physical, occupational and speech therapy services for children and adults
    * Medical social work services
    * Licensed nursing assistant services
    * Enterostomal nursing services by certified wound, ostomy, continence nurses
    * Hospital liaison nursing services
    * Diabetes nurse educator

    Please call 658-1900 or email for more information.

    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

  3. #3
    Thanks Mike! I called the Vermont Center for Independent living and was given a couple other names (Professional Nurse Services and Armistead) as well. I'm going to check them all out.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts