Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: concealed weapons

I have shot alot of cool guns. Some of the cooler ones that i have shot was a full auto Browning .50cal, MG34 (fires 30-06 rounds at 800 shots a min), MG42(fires 30-06 rounds at 1100-1200 shots a min), a glock 18 (it looks just like a 17 but the 18 is FULL AUTO 9mm) and M60. thoes are the cooler ones, i have also shot a MP5SD, MP5K, all kinds of M16s, mack 10s and 11s, and alot of other guns i cant think of right now.

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!

and yes booster, that was all in your great state of Texas

~when all else fails, use C4~

Just like you Pat, the majority of cool things shot was in the service. The 25mm on the Bradley was cool. I did not get to fire the M1, but loved going to the feild with the morter team and hanging a few 120's.

Handguns wise, my H&K .40 is the best shooter ever.

my AR and I

Attached Images Attached Images  

my brother

Attached Images Attached Images  

Two weekends ago, I fired a hot loaded Ruger Black Hawk. Unfortunately, I could only fire it once as it is difficult for me to handle. But hell man, what a boom and hole it made .

Almost forgot about this thread...Jessie, on your coolest things you shot list, man, that is quite a list, got me drooling. Coolest stuff for me was a Barrett Mk82? .50 cal (that semiauto sniper .50 the army uses), a 1919A4, and a DS Arms full auto FAL with a 12 inch barrel. Cool story on that one...back in the day I was buds with a few guys from DS Arms, and they had that 12 inch FAL conversion they did on a class 3 type FAL that the customer sent back as defective (wouldnt reliably cycle). They did some tinkering, and I was more than happy to empty mag after mag through that thing to make sure it worked good. 7.62x51 full auto through an 9 lb rifle gets pretty interesting, but with enough lean and practice it is actually fairly usable it turns out. I loved that thing. I still would love to get my hands on a Glock 18, too bad those are all dealer samples and I live in a non-class 3 state, but one can dream

M60, M16, AR-15, LAW, grenade launcher, grenade..

Now that the window is open does anyone know where to get pre-ban clips (20 count) for an AR-15?

Jesse? Is that a bayonet lock and a flash supressor on that rifle?