Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for hunters

Piglet,
    I've also been wondering who makes this blind. I've done some checking on the internet and found a web address for the Limited Mobility Blind by Richter Hunting Innovations in Sabinal, TX. There were 2 phone #'s on the site. I called both of them, 1 nobody answered and the other said Mr. Richter hasn't had that # in over 5 years. The photo of the blind on the website is very impressive. It's a peaked roof shooting house built like an elevator that goes up to 14 ft tall. If anybody has any information about this deer stand, please post it here!
    I would buy at least one of them right now.
    After seeing this one I definately don't want to settle for something on the ground.

Hi PC!

I'm still interested in the stands and climbers too even though some circumstances have led to not much hunting this year, so I have not done anymore research. What hunting we've done has been on the ground. I hope someone out there has some info about these things and will post it, and if I ever get a free moment, I still intend on doing some more research and if I find anything will post it here and email you to let you know. I'm still interested in the previously mentioned stock trailer shooting house too, but so far we have not been able to find a used one at a reasonable price. Good luck and happy hunting!

Piglet,
    One thing I noticed on the website for the hunting stand is that the same man also invented a rifle sling that was field tested and recommended to members of the North American Hunting Club. I am a life member of the club from pre-injury, so I sent them an email and asked them if they had any info on how to contact him, or anyone with a similar product. If I hear anything I'll post too! BTW you never did answer my question about the mushrooms.

Thanks PC....I was a little confused for a minute because I didn't remember a post to me about mushrooms, but I found it and now I understand!...sorry I missed it...I have seen those in the store, but have never tried them. They look so big and scary! But, maybe since you recommend them I will try to get past their looks and give them a try! By the way, everything in Alabama is chicken fried....even the grease is fried before used for frying!! (Ok, I'm exaggerating a little there! ) Look at us...me, a vegetarian making hunting posts, and you a hunter posting vegetarian recipes! What has the world come to?! Thanks PC! Happy New Year! Carol