Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The fate of the Lakers...and more

Go Nets. Tipoff awaits.

Im glad Mutumbo played a little. I know he may be rusty but he needs to start, the Nets need a big man in the middle. Mutumbo played good despite all the cheap fouls the refs called on him. Im impressed that the Spurs played good defence on the Nets. I expect the Spurs to win the next game, if they dont its going to be hard winning the championship.

"You can even ask Beavis, I get nothin Butt-head."

Tough game for the Nets.

Duncan showed his MVP worthiness.

Let's hope game 2 is better.

Game 2 should be better. Let's hope the Nets, especially Kidd's FG%, improve after their long layoff.

I haven't heard any reports on Dirk, but unless he had ligament damage in his knee, I think he should have sucked it up and played. Jordan, Magic, Bird, or any superstar would have tried to contribute to help their team advance, given the importance of the situation.

Even though Kidd was about 4-17, he still almost had a triple double. I think he's still averaging over 20/8/8 for the playoffs. He will be a force to be reckoned with.

Ten days off and the Nets couldn't understand that in order to guard Duncan you have to double down? Dallas finally figured it out too late, and they almost stole it. Heck, even Phoenix figured it out and took the series longer than anyone thought.

Put Mutumbo down low with Jefferson sagging to keep the ball out of Duncan's hands and force him to check off.

Nets must win tomorrow night. They can't go down 2-0.

BTW: Brian Grant to the Lakers . . . now THAT's music to my ears.

Kobe is having shoulder surgery and may miss the beginning of next season...more trouble.

Originally posted by Chris O.:

Kobe is having shoulder surgery and may miss the beginning of next season...more trouble.
    At least he wont wait till the season is about to begin to have surgery but it's possible that he'll be back in August to play for the Team USA.

Originally posted by WeedMyLips:

At least he wont wait till the season is about to begin to have surgery but it's possible that he'll be back in August to play for the Team USA.
    From your "lips" to God's ear. ARrrrr ARrrr Hey that was a good one.

Anything more on the rumor mill regarding Grant or PJ Brown?

C'mon Nets!!!!

That was the best basketball game ive seen in a long time! All the Nets have to do is win all of their games at home.(easy for me to say)

larwatson- Haha, funny <=====[_]

I may not be welcome here after I say:

Go Spurs!!!