Thread: anyone hitting the crappies?

anyone hitting the crappies?

I was just wondering if anyone has been fishing. I have been hitting the crappies pretty hard. The lake I go to has a 20 limit per day. Fills up fast when your having fun. Whats everyone else catching besides good sunburns?

"Often our suffering or the suffering of others blinds us to the reality that the sovereign God is working His own good purposes through a fallen world"

Archer-
    The boat's in the shop. But when we get it out the fish need to beware. After I get a Zebco reel-the baitcasters won't hack it with these fingers. My dad in KS has been getting lots of crappie, black bass and channel cat.

You'd better get a big gun 'cause I'm not dead yet."
    ---The Bad Examples

You guys know of any web sites that talk about modified boats for wheelchairs?

I love ocean fishing, sailing and just good old cruising.

-Lewis

Lewis, I dont know of any sites but there are a few people here that have posted they have boats or have gone on fishing trips. I can get into a Jon Boat and depending what boat I'm in I sit on my cushion or drag my chair in with me.

This is my son and a crappie he caught about a month ago when we went fishing. Crappie fishing is starting to pick up on Bull Shoals Lake.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Someone was asking about boats that are accessible. I have a 26 foot Bass Tracker pontoon. Bass Tracker pontoons I had a friend who fished for Bass Pro Shop and he help with getting the mods done on it. I also was looking on Ranger Boats Web page and notice they said they would help build a boat to be acccessible. I'd like to have one of their new 20 foot bass boat with a 225 Mercury on it. Pontoon are just too slow for me...