Thread: Las Vegas Trip Was Fun

Las Vegas Trip Was Fun

I am back did everyone miss me? My trip went real well. The flight was a little scary but I made it. I had a great time, I won six hundred dollars got married and just had the best trip ever! Budget car rental sucks though! I had a mustang reserved but when I get there they said "we cant put hand controls in a mustang, but we have a Ford Taurse for you to drive" I said you can take the Taurse and and and well you know what I said. But other than that it was a great trip. Glad to be back home. Billy Fryar "Keep on Rollin"

[This message was edited by BILLY37 on Jul 20, 2002 at 09:58 PM.]

Congratulations, Billy!

Sounds like it was a great time and definitely a turning point with your wedding and all. All I can say is MORE DETAILS!

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Congrats!!!

Glad you had a good trip, and that mostly all went well. Welcome back.

Yep, congratulations are definitely in order! Vegas is one of my favorite places to go, too. Nothing better than a Disneyland for adults! Haven't been able to go in a couple of years, though. Hopefully we'll get out there again soon.

Our next trip, coincidentally, is to Arkansas next month. My cousin is getting married-- she lives in Arkadelphia, and my grandparents live in Mt. Ida. It'll be nice (albeit hot!) to see AR in the summer as I've only been there in the winter.

Jen

"I won six hundred dollars and got married"

Sounds like a great trip Billy. Congrats.

Onward and Upward!

Married to who or what? Is this someone you took with you? A dancing girl from a show? Bobby Jo Beth Hairdresser to the stars? WHO??????? I mean is she old enough to drive? We need details and a wedding picture!

Alright now that I got everyone wondering! I did not marrie a show girl from Vegas but she is a show for me. I married my ex-wife. We was divorced for 2 years and since my accident we have gotten back together and I have grown up a hole bunch. When I was an AB I was a d1ck head. I thouhgt if the world did not revolve around me than it did not revolve at all. I got knocked down to size when I got put in this chair. There is a hole new world out there. I am just thankful to be here today!!!!!!!! Got to go Billy Fryar "Keep on Rollin"

Good for you Billy.

That's a great story about you and your wife. She sounds like a great lady.

Congratulations.

Onward and Upward!

Billy,
    I can't believe she married you again. You would think that she would have learned her lesson the first time. All kidding aside, I'm glad you had a good trip and congrats on getting married. And give me a call sometime, I never hear from you, Josh

Congradulations Billy and Wife! Can we still see a wedding picture? I'm sure Jeff can find a way to put it up here if you have one.