Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Fans?

Two words Chris!

" JOE SAKIC " Isn't he awesome, also having Rob Blake helps a tad too! Way to go!

Shaun, what can I say, way to go too! I guess. I used to like Tucker, but he's turned into a whiner too! Hey who is this McCauley guy? Outshot 11-5 in the 3rd, lucky to hang on again! Fridays game will be a series winner, hope you win, odds are against ya though.

Hey Handibob! What the heck happened there?, lets hope Hasek isn't all screwed up now, them goalies are a weird species.

too many power plays

the old guys just got worn out. you could see they just were'nt skating in the second and third periods. scotty will come up with a game plan for tonight but this might take 6 to win. you gotta admit 6 w in a row wasn't so bad. bob

nneeexxxxtttttt

you all just better move aside or get on board cause the best team in hockey or maybe the best ever is on a roll........

Well Shaun, i guess it's a one-game series now. Don't get too disappointed on Tuesday though, you should just e happy that they hugn around for as long as they did.

HEY YO!!

Im not sure where Macgregor,Man is Nate but if i were you i would stop drinkin the slough water brother.Do ya smell that Nate,Monkeygirl it's blowin west thats the smell of victory people,thats the breath of the BLUE AND WHITE MONSTER,run and hide! seek shelter immediately cause its comin after you.Game 7,for Nate and the Sens ''GAME OVER'',dont worry though brother i'll send the LEAFS band wagon around to pick you up.I guess you'll be the one sittin beside the slough talkin to yourself,suckin up the water threw a straw

Monkeygirl, no Sundin ''WHAT'',Tuckers a whiner ''WHAT'',Lucky ''WHAT'',come on im counting on you to do better than that ''DARLIN''.The monsters beat up being held together by stitches,bandaids and rookies and still it wont die BLUE AND WHITE FOREVER

BOB buddy congrats i never doughted the geratol factor for a minute ''BUT'' the greatest team ever! Bobby,Bobby,Bobby you know that spots held by the LEAFS,how bout we give ya second best eh

~Shaun

Do or die

for the AV's tonight.

AV's:4 Sharks:3

It's up to Sir Patrick, as usual.

Onward and Upward!

Hey Yo, Shaun, Cheeko

At least when the playoffs are over we'll both still be watching wrestling.

Go Avalanche! My Dayton Bombers did good too! yeahhh

OK I'll bite!

Well Shaun, what can I say, I hope you guys do it tonight, for my hubby's sake, and yours. You did win even if you were out-played, but hey, it's how many that went in the net that counts, right! Unlike the Habs, you do deserve to be there anyway, because of the amount of injuries, and well, good luck and the hockey gods Wouldn't yah say Nate?

Oh yeah Handi, I must admit, your guys look pretty awesome, it's pretty nice to watch those guys passing the puck hey!, tape to tape everytime, so calm and cool. They'll probably go on to win the cup, BUT hey if they got by my boys, they'll get by anyone, we just taught em how to play!

Hey Chris and lisbv! Yeah what about them aves aye! Next games gonna be wild, probably 2-1 in triple OT. for who knows? Good luck!

Here we go boys & girls!

"OH DO YA HEAR THAT TRAIN A COMIN,COMIN DOWN THE TRACK THE LEAFS ARE GONNA KICK THE SENATORS ASS AND THEY AINT COMIN BACK!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO" TUTE TUUUUUUUTE! All aboard everyone is welcome.

AV's and Sharks very cool game,but i think the Sharks are gonna be the team in the west,sorry Bobby but there gonna be the roughest,hungriest bunch of young sharks you ever seen and there gonna have cravin for ''WINGS''..

Nate,it's alright brother we got a lot LEAF watchin to do yet,before it's wrastlin watchin time again.It probably wont be as bad as the Habs ass thumpin though OUCH!

~Shaun