Page 53 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Fans?

YA YA YA! Just a little dip in the road lady (and 6 of are top players out) ,But anyhoo i dont see the ''CANNOTS'' pulling ahead to quickly now do i

The ''SUCKS'' may need to get more than ''a little something going''there GV my friend ,a wee bit something more....

''In a world called catastrope my native tongue is blasphomy''

Hey Gv! Thought you might be interested, seeing's how you coach your kids, if you haven't already been here.

http://www.shootforacure.org/hockey101.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Holy Fowl Man!

Hey! Is everyone frozen or depressed or what? Didn't just love the Rangers get smoked 9-1 ! Do you believe that freakin team, they actually won tonight to, too bad, hopefully it was just a fluke, and the billion dollar babies don't even make the playoffs!

Hey no way! "Billion... Billion Dollar Babies......." Wow, anyone remember that album? God, does that bring back memories, I used to scream it at the top of my lungs... Oh.. Oh, I'm officially old!

Oh, My god, I found it look...

I don't believe it , not only is he still alive, he's going on tour...no way.... pack it in Alice!!!

There are certain times i really miss Nanaimo MG and i'll tell this week is one of those times.It's -38 outside my window with a windchill of -51 it really F**KING SUCKS..But any freakin hoo.9-1 was pretty funny it's the only time i actually found myself rootin for the freakin SENATURDS truly a low point in my life .Why is it so much fun to watch the RAGS lose eh,and now they added another big ego eurofloat lol ha ha ha,shine on Slats you crazy diamond

''Billion Dollar Babies''.lol i remember ..COOPER FOREVER MAN,COOPER FOREVER.Must have been something playin on the FOX or are you more of Rock 101 kinda chick .What are the names of the two guys on the FOX in the mornings i cant remember..

Sorry MG, I hadn't checked the thread in awhile. Nice website, I hadn't seen it before - thanks!

I went to 2 games last week, Red Wings and Wild. Came back and tied the Wings in the last minute and then desroyed the Wild 6-2. When the Ducks score 5 goals everybody in the crowd gets FREE Hooters chicken wings - WooHoo! Of course, its practically the first time EVER.

Ducks can't seem to put a streak together and are playing some young kids due to injuries. Hope is not lost but it ain't lookin' good...

WOW!! Heatly could be lacin em up tommorow against the Blues.What are your thoughts on that Hockey fans? I wish em the best and really hope he picks up where he left off last year.Well till friday,then he can get bent for the night

Hooters has food ,i dont remember seeing food

Originally posted by Shaun:

,and now they added another big ego eurofloat lol ha ha ha,shine on Slats you crazy diamond

''Billion Dollar Babies''.lol i remember ..COOPER FOREVER MAN,COOPER FOREVER.Must have been something playin on the FOX or are you more of Rock 101 kinda chick .What are the names of the two guys on the FOX in the mornings i cant remember..
    ( LOL LOL)

Yup, Rock 101, Fox sucks now, they went to all that rap sh*t, you know the kind where they can't even read, write or sing real lyrics, so every 2nd word is F*ck. Those rappers must just disgrace true musicians, what a waste of valuable airtime!

Oh yeah, anywho, Larry & Willy, you're talking about right. Even they left too, they went over to Jack FM. it's a new station, it was ok for a while but they stooped one to many times and played like maddona & brittany freakin spears, gimme a break! Needless to say they lost me!

Yeah, Heatley, I sure hope he does good, he's all there physically, lets just hope mentally too. I think he'll pull it off, he's determined, look how quick he's back in shape and ready to roll. It's in his blood!

Hey gv, hang in there buddy!

Oh PS Shaun, yeah that weathers pretty brutal man, No doubt you wish you were back in Nanaimo. Hopefully it leaves real soon!!!!!

[This message was edited by Monkeygirl on 01-28-04 at 03:16 AM.]

Hey my Feathered Friends, was that you guys I heard booing at poor Kayria Looked like it was a pretty good game. Thanks for only given them freakin Aves 1 point instead of 2. Better than nothin I guess. I can't stand the OTL point, it stupid to still get a point for loosing the game!!!! (Yess even when we get one). That had to be the worst thing those dimwits running the league ever brought in. Man I hate Bettman he's such a little worm!

Christ, some teams make the freakin playoffs by tieing and loosing games than teams that have won more games ligitamately! It's like total bullsh*t!! It has also desroyed all the stats as knew them, they mean sqat now!

OK finished my little rant. On the brighter side we're getting World Juniors in 2006! Yee-haw, that's gonna be awesome, can't wait If we manage to get tics that is!

Hey Senaturds,Whos your daddy,who's your daaaaaddyyyyyy!!!Ya been thugged

Larry and Willy,ya thats them!!Taunt a Torontonian i used to love that .Would have been nice if your boys could of handed the Rags there ass last night.I so enjoy watchin the Rangers lose.Ya Nanaimo to Regina man i'll tell ya it's a kick in the nards..