Page 52 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Fans?

Well Nate it makes the person a fool and lucky he didnt quite seriously hurt somebody.It makes the Senaturds clown haired muppet a classless prick for finding some kind of amusement in this.Kinda like no one thought it was funny when Havlat got suspended for kickin like a ''BITCH'',but hey he's a Senaturd when in Rome right

Hey MG,come on now a little compassion (ya right,eh),i'd willing to bet if Naslund and Bertuzzi went down for awhile you'd be singing some sad songs.Im not whining just stating some facts it would be like seeking pleasure in beating the Canucks without Cloutier,Naslund,Morrison,Jovo and Bertuzzi,there just wouldnt be any right.Thats why im glad they were all there

WC,guess will find out what Johnsons all about tuesday night.I dont know much about him.We got to many new faces in but it's kinda fun to watch some new guys in there for awhile

''In a world called catastrope my native tongue is blasphomy''

Well well MG here we are tied for the #1 spot ,aint this fun...

Originally posted by Shaun:

Well well MG here we are tied for the #1 spot ,aint this fun..
    Excuse me? Correction: We're in 1st & you're in 2nd, we have more wins Bucko! I so know you would be there to point it out to me, had it been the other way around! Nice try though! Oh while I'm at it, the only reason you are still there is because the Flyers have tanked

http://www.nhl.com/onthefly/standing...standings.html

PS: Yes this is fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WOOPS,MY BAD!! I never actually looked Anyways,geez MG you hurt my feelings! I would have never pointed that out to you,I would have said ''hey,your right! Now lets celebrate with a case of Keith's,get drunk and have no lies between us im bying'' Yup!!! thats what i would of said ..

Hey,did ya catch the picture of Roenick at TSN,thats a classic hockey pic...

Yeah ol' Jeremy was just a tad pissed hey! Geez he keeps up with his cosmetic enhancements he'll be makin Reechi and Tiger look like a GQ models

Hey WC, your lil ducklings are here today not on the 27th, I guess you fiqured that out a while ago though, what about the Feb 14th game? Unless you meant tonights game and you're here as I speak. But no you would have said something if you got tics.

You actually have a good chance of winning tonights game, our home record is horrible. Hockey is so weird, at the beginning of the season we were unbeaten at home in 12, now it's the opposite almost. Yup, weird alright.

Hopefully we'll turn the trend around tonight and pluck the feathers outta them lil webbed footed quackers! Actually I feel bad that the lil duckers are sucking so bad right now, it really must suck for you and gvinton hey?

Oh yeah, heres a lil joke for ya's, if you haven't already heard it. I'm sure Shaun has many times

Two guys from Toronto die and wake up in hell. The
    > devil stops in to check on them and
    > >>
    > >> sees them dressed in parkas, mittens and toques
    > warming themselves around the fire.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The devil asks, "Isn't it hot enough for you?"
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> They reply, "'Well, we're from Canada, the land of
    > snow and ice and cold. We're just happy
    > >>
    > >> for a chance to warm up a little bit eh".
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The devil decides they aren't miserable enough and
    > turns up the heat. The next morning,
    > >>
    > >> there they are, still in parkas, toques and mittens.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The devil asks again, "It's awfully hot down here,
    > can't you guys feel it?"
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> Again they reply, "Well, like we told ya, we're from
    > Canada, land of ice and snow,
    > >>
    > >> and we're just happy for a chance to warm up a little,
    > eh."
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> This gets the devil steamed up. He cranks the heat up
    > as high as it will go. People are wailing and
    > >>
    > >> screaming. He finds the two Canadians in light
    > jackets, grilling sausages and drinking beer.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The devil is astonished. "Everyone down here is in
    > misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves."
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The two Canadians reply, "We don't get much warm
    > weather in Toronto. We've just got to have a
    > >>
    > >> cook-out when the weather is THIS nice."
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The devil is furious, and decides to turn all the heat
    > off in hell.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The next morning, icicles are everywhere, people are
    > unable to do anything but wail,
    > >>
    > >> moan and gnash their teeth. The devil smiles. He finds
    > the two Canadians back in their parkas,
    > >>
    > >> toques and mittens. But now they are jumping up and
    > down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men!
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The Devil is dumbfounded. "When I turn up the heat
    > you're happy. Now it's freezing and you're still happy.
    > >>
    > >> What is wrong with you two?"
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> The Torontonians look at the devil in surprise, "Don't
    > you know? If Hell freezes over, it must mean
    > >>
    > >> the Leafs have won the Stanley Cup!"

Her Monkeyness:

You probably know this old joke.

Why is Doggie Style the most popular sexual position in Canada?

So everybody can keep watching the hockey game!

Originally posted by Wesley:

Her Monkeyness:

You probably know this old joke.

Why is Doggie Style the most popular sexual position in Canada?

So everybody can keep watching the hockey game!
    What? Theres another way to do it? Yeah it's an oldie, but a goodie!

Hey you Lil' Duckers! Told ya's ya had a chance to win! Who knows, maybe it will be the start of the 2nd half rally again. We seem to do that to teams, the Leafs were sucking earlier, they beat us, then they took off on that rampage (done now though) Same as with the Flames, they hadn't done squat, Iginla hadn't even scored, he scored on us & they won, now they're smokin! (Well till he sprained his ankle on the icing)

Maybe now you guys too! Hey, ya never know that's why we love this game so much right! Oh yeah, you have to admit ol' Hank Sedin's goal was pretty sweet hey!

Speaking of icing, what's your opinion on icing, would you toss it or keep it? Lots of injuries? I like it but I don't, I'm sure if we lost a good player because of it, I'd want it tossed.

[This message was edited by Monkeygirl on 01-19-04 at 12:21 PM.]

How about them Ducks. Just when I'm giving up on them, they pull one out... A second half rally would be outstanding, we start a small homestand tonight to try and get something going... Sedin's goal was sweet, made Havelid and Giggy look foolish.

I wish we could play Carecure rivals always, we're not that bad.

Duck vs. Nucks: 1-1
    Ducks vs. Leafs: 1-0
    Ducks vs. Kings: 0-0-1

I don't understand the icing question. Injuries & icing? Seems pretty safe to me.

gv....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=68734

After the story there's message board comments. This icing rule has been coming up more and more over the years, regarding the need to stop injuries racing to touch the puck. Maybe just here in Canada, we are constently disecting everything hockey 12mths a year, but hey we love it!

Waaa, waaa. Come to think of it, I think the Flames are in town tonight. Yeah!

Icing is a part of the game. If you get outhustled to the puck, no icing. You can get hurt in MANY hockey situations, suck it up. I would like to see the NHL toy with the blue line or eliminate the red line altogether before they screw with icing. My $.02