Page 4 of 237 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Fans?

GET HER BOB!

After the booing at our anthem the other night at the Joe,after 4 of our soldiers were killed and 8 wounded by American fire,i hope the Canucks win it in Detroit.As for the mighty LEAFS tonight is 3 and then grab your broom baby cause i feel a sweep comin on

~Shaun~

Hey all,
    right now in our hockey pool at school there are 50 teams! Not bad for a school of 225. Anyways, i think the same way monkeygirl does and took a lot o canucks. There's going to be a lot of sad people in the second round with no redwings. I'm a huge senators fan but didn't trust them enough to take many of their players. They looked darn good last night though and i might have made a mistake. oh well, hope the canucks, sharks, burins and leafs make the conference finals for the sake of the pool.

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

looks like it's best of three now. stevey y is the captain for a reason. what do you have to say now monkeygirl.

Geez!

I don't know why they're not playing as well as they were before the playoffs, it sucks. It's pretty hard to do anything, with those guys clutching and grabin though. And of course stevie y, dosen't help, I can't believe him, he's the best player on the team and he's only got one leg, and still we won't take him out. It's maddening, sure you respect the guy, but you still have to hit em, and they don't, I'd be nailing him every chance I had! Can't knock him too much though, as he is B.C. born and bred. We breed the best here! I sure hope they do next game, or else! Well best of 3 now, lots of good hockey left. Oh I wonder where shaun is after his leafs got smoked big time ouch 6-1. He must be putting his broom back in the closet (hee hee) hope the door slams his ass on the way out!

Clutching and grabbing..ya ya ya

Like you said theres a million excuses,as for steeeevy y they cant hit what cant catch bad leg and all And yes i did put my broom away but not before i chased that crow away from door that has no business being there.The LEAFS loss last night is all part of the plan to finnish the series at home thats all.Dont worry when the band wagon comes rollin threw Vancouver you hop on then Tonight will be a different story you'll see,will stay outta box and there'll be only one more to go at home..

~Shaun~

Oh by the way!

Very cool,thanks Jeremy..blue and white forever brother.

Damn near 400 views,are there Habs fans in there? Dont be embarrased, thats some pretty impressive shit there pullin

~Shaun~

Oh Oh!!

No Sundin, you're really in trouble now, leaf lovers. Sorry to say, but you can right off the playoffs now! It sure sucks aye! So you guys will just have to jump on the Canucks wagon when it comes your way, there's still some spots for you guys. Don't be too upset, we were gonna win all along anyway, now it's just more obvious that's all. Especially after todays game when Burt, Nazzy and Morrison are gonna do major damage, no more pussy footing around, enough is enough! Na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye! They better, I've quit shaving my legs and everything

Blah blah blah ya Canuckle head..

Penalty shot my ass! talk about your shitty reffin,anyhoo will miss Mats thats for sure but he's one man and the LEAFS didnt get into the playoffs on his back.Renberg will be back in and i'll bet Yushkyvich is back in now to so sorry darlin the blue and white are still very much alive and kickin and im not to worried yet so

As for the Canucks,does anybody know the Heimlich cause they got a goalie chokin.Good luck tonight though i hope Steeeeevy Y doesnt turn Burtuzzi into a chalk line At least the LEAFS will win there series at home babe,oh kinda like the Red Wings All in good fun babe,all in good fun!

~Shaun

we all seem to be forgetting the tean that hasn't had regulation-time goal scored on them yet. that's right, the senators are looking pretty good right now. it'll be nice to see how they stack up against the canucks in the finals.

yesssssssss!!!!!!!

things are looking pretty good. these guys are pretty awesome are'nt they? sorry you guys but i think it's hard to argue that the wings are best team in the playoffs now, just took them a while to warm up. Hasik is great, heck they're all great, doesn't look like a weak link on the team now. go wings!!!!!!!!! sorry m g