Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Fans?

Monkeygirl

OH NO! DOMI DID WHAT.. A GWG

How bout those Habs stompin on Boston?

~Shaun~

OH BOYS! OH BOYS!

Where are you? Gee Handibob and Shaun, what happened to gone in 5 games? I don't think so! Warm up that frying pan Shaun! And now we have home ice advantage, watch out for Burt, Nazzy and Morrison now, Scotty won't be able to match em up now! I'm gonna be at the game too, man I can't wait, the place is gonna be wild!! It's gonna be a white-out again! Yeehaa! We're gonna to whoop some ass!! PS. About turtle-domi, it's gotta be a 1st!

YEAH....

Go Canada Go I knew the Canucks would kick some butt! You so sure those goals were flukes now Shaun? We'll see what those leafs have up their sleeves eh?
    Ooohhh..cheer it up for me Monkeygirl!

"Each moment in time we have it all, even when we think we don't."
    --Melody Beattie, writer and counseler

I did say 6 didn't I

You know us old guys, takes us awhile but once we get started look out.

Hey now ladies i didnt say those goals were flukes,just a little flaky.Detroit is lookin sad out there thow,hats off to Yzerman.Monkeygirl im not warmin it yet but im startin to think about where it is

Did you notice Domi stayed out of the box,registered 6 shots and one goal playin on the top line! When he's not kickin the crap out someone he's not a bad little player you gotta admit OH shit! there's a crow at my door

~Shaun~

Oh by the way Monkeygirl i'll be watcin for ya at those games,so be sure to hold up your ''LEAFS RULE'' sign extra high so i can see ya

~Shaun~

CANUCKS 2 DEADTHINGS ZIP

It's pretty bad when Stevie Y is their best player and his only got one good leg. Maybe they'll bring Gordie Howe back, he could probably show them how to play.

Shaun check this out http://hockey.fanhome.com/forums/for...hp?forumid=174

"If the wind could blow my troubles away. I'd stand in front of a hurricane."

(GAG)

Leafs sign, phhff yah right! I will be however wearin a my jersey, a blue wig and a my puckhead, and of course waving the legendary white towell, that just about every team in the league stole from us! We're leaving in a couple hours Yee!Haa!
    NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD-BYE!!!!

AHEM

I think those old guys played some hockey last night, eehh.

Yeah they did!

Yup they definately showed up more hungry than we did. The boys will come out flying tonight though, they also seemed nervous, probably because of the hype and expectations of the home crowd. You know, there's always a million excuses. Tell you the truth, I was prepared to go down one on sunday, cause we're gonna win tonight, go back, wings will win at home, then we take it on saturday here at home! NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD-BYE!