Page 231 of 237 FirstFirst ... 131181221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2369

Thread: Hockey Fans?

I am so bummed. Vancouver...pfft!
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Yay Boston! All was peaceful here (Boston) after the win, with only some impromptu fireworks being shot off into the sky to celebrate.

Congratulations Boston Bruins fans. After seeing what the thugs did to Vancouver last night, I'm glad Boston won. That's right! I said it!

Although it does help that Boston won me the playoff hockey pool = $450

And that Marchand and two other Boston players are from the Atlantic provinces.

The Canucks had a great run and can be proud of their season, but not of their fans. Too bad they have taken to emulating their southern neighbors.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Hockey is back! A very short off-season for Boston & Vancouver hockey fans. How about starting the season off with some gory photos. Only a Toronto hoc Maple Leafs player would stick his nose through the hole in the glass where the photographers shoot their photos.

Hockey! Ha, that guy, what a stooge! He probably has a lot of dough to be able to sit that close to the glass. I say move him to the upper deck for being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Domosoyo View Post
    Hockey! Ha, that guy, what a stooge! He probably has a lot of dough to be able to sit that close to the glass. I say move him to the upper deck for being stupid.
    actually he is a hockey player who was trying to finish a check in the corner and got his beak caught in the photographers hole in the glass. Naturally, he is a Toronto Maple Leaf player

Talking Here We Go..Game- On Puckheads!

How's everyone doing? Happy Anniversary Puckheads! This thread is 10yrs old tommorrow.

Who's still here, who's new, who's winning their series, who's winning Lord Stan?

Any Kings fans I can trash talk? Canucks in 6, maybe 7 because of boring trap Sutter hockey.

Go Canucks Go!

I know Shaun's laufs didn't even make the cut this year again..poor bugger...

I'm... hoping we win the draft lottery. :'(

Thumbs up all right you hockey pucks

Sharks in 6