Thread: Hockey Fans?

Hey Guys. How goes it?

I'm doing great at 15-1-3, I'm doing damn fine. Gee poor Shaun and his sad sack Leafs hey. Enjoy your cup darty, you won't see it again, it's coming back to Canadian soil where it belongs!

We're looking pretty sweet here right now, we're so deep it's not even funny, kinda scary though, waiting for a shoe to drop, peaking too soon hmmmmmm.....

Anywho, who's still here?

The best version of the Canucks I've ever seen. Two solid goaltenders. Ballard becoming a monster on defense. Three solid scoring lines. I thought you had given up on hockey monkeygirl!

You guys are gonna jinx it.

Gotta say.....the Caps are jus not getting it done. That game Friday night ( against the "Nucks) was tough to watch. This new system they put in, is killing whatever was left of their offense. Ovie will need to work on his game in the offseason instead of the partying life.......it shows badly. We jus lost Fehr for 3 weeks, after getting konked by Stecks during a line change. Not groovy......Will hope for a win tonight to get the monkey off our backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaper1 View Post
    You guys are gonna jinx it.
    By saying the Canucks are going to win the Stanley Cup!?!

You may be right!

Quote Originally Posted by Van Quad View Post
    . I thought you had given up on hockey monkeygirl!
    LOL are you kiddin...I eat, sleep & breathe puck VQ, actually, I'm borderline obsessed Oh, I just noticed your devil lol...you know better

So yeah, we're doing not to shabby hey, scary thing is, we're not playing nearly as good as we can and should be. The boys have been off the last few games. I know, pretty bad eh, we're in 1st, and I'm still expecting more lol, I guess that's where FANactics comes in.

Is Kes having a breakout season or what, I've been waiting for him to quit with the drama and grow up, he has, and he looks great. I kept my jersey blank waiting for this day, finally got her sewn last week. I'm proud to where my Kes jersey now He's a beast out there this season, just pray he doesn't get injured.

Ha Ha, don't ya just luv the Flamers sucking this bad he-he-he-he....Almost as good as the Laufs sucking just as bad.. lol..lol...

Quote Originally Posted by graybeard View Post
    Gotta say.....the Caps are jus not getting it done. That game Friday night ( against the "Nucks) was tough to watch. This new system they put in, is killing whatever was left of their offense. .
    Yeah GB, that sure wasn't the exciting game I was pumped up for LOL, after watching Boudreau on 24/7, maybe the guy have blocked him out. If I had to listen to rants like that game after game, I would. Funny, his mom phoning him and givin him shit for using the F-bomb so much lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Van Quad View Post
    By saying the Canucks are going to win the Stanley Cup!?!

You may be right!
    VQ!! Go wash your finger!! Don't go mentioning the "S" word, again you bonehead!!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeygirl View Post
    VQ!! Go wash your finger!! Don't go mentioning the "S" word, again you bonehead!!
    oops, I use DragonDictate so I guess it's the old wash your mouth out with soap.

How did I not know there's a hockey thread?

After losing three in a row, the Wild outscored our opponents 14:1 in our last three games - including a 4:0 win against those damn Canucks. Now we're just one point out of the 8th spot in the conference!

And if all Gaborik needed to score 4 goals was to be benched the previous game, we should have been doing that much more often.