Thread: Hockey Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by gvinton
    Ducks in 6!
    ehh... Ducks in 7!!!!

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Oil! Told ya Bobby, Presidents trophe jinx. Whoa who woulda thunk it? Man, would a battle of Alberta be sweet or what? Gotta luv upsets. 1st the Stars, now the slimey ones....God I luv this game. Except that the friggin Av's didn't get blown away

So I'm glad you duckies pulled it off tonight, you guys must have went absolutely nuts with the go ahead goal. Like I said game 7 in OT, should be a good one, the red sea is going to be insane.

Next upset...the Canes .... Go Frogs go!!

Angry aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't know what to say. My wings, er cough, gasp. I give up. cya next year. Bob

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JDR
    I call Canes in 6.

Stillman comes through in the clutch.

Bring on the devils.
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

*sigh*

That's what I get for actually going to hockey games. Well, they made it to game 6 at least. Next year....

I hope Brodeur buries your Canes JDR!

Smile

Predictions...
    1. Sens-5
    2. Canes-7
    3. Devils-7
    4. Sabres-6
    5. Wings-6
    6. Stars-6
    7. Flames-7
    8. Sharks-5
    WOW!!! I hope you are wrong MG.
    GV and errr Ducks in 7 YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!! LOL
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by joshrai
    1. Sens-6
    2. Canes-6
    3. Devils-5
    4. Sabres-6
    5. Wings-5
    6. Stars-5
    7. Ducks-7
    8. Sharks-6
    I got the east spot on and the games nearly perfect, but the west had 2 upsets (Avs and Oil) but I was almost perfect at the amount of games played.

The Ducks and Flames have had a great series, I'm hopping for a long OT game tonight.
    Josh, C6 incomplete
    I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoast_gc
    Hmmm I think that guy is some French Canadien who says Avery is a MORON!!! That guy is also starting as goalie in the post season. I also think he got a win last night LOL
    OH! I know,the guy thats been keeping the bench warm the last couple games..Jiggy or Sievy or something

I really thought the Habs were gonna pull it off..it would have to much to handle mentally though after the Oilers beat the Wings..im still in shock..

Next up though..GO FLAMES GO GO FLAMES GO....Flames-Oilers 2nd round,that will be a series ..

I will give my left nut to see a Battle Of Alberta.

OH! I know,the guy thats been keeping the bench warm the last couple games..Jiggy or Sievy or something
    Oh no, you have it all wrong. RC is just resting him for the next round. LOL
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead