Page 13 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Fans?

Bob

Congrats on game 6. They earned it.

I am bowing my head in defeat.

See you tomorrow night.

Onward and Upward!

WOW!

Do you guys believe that? Gee what a horrible way to go out hey Chris, after the last 6 great games, down-right embarrassing, Oh well, Bob must be a pretty happy camper after a smoke-show like that. I was expecting the best game all series, what a shocker! To me that was going to be the cup final, the 2 best teams down to the wire, a one goal game in ot.,what a drag. The playoffs are pretty much over now, the wings will just go through the motions to get Stanley in 4. Congrats Bob, it's been a slice! See ya's all in Sept. Enjoy it this year, cause the cups our's next year Actually when Stevie brings the cup home to BC, he'll probably just leave it here, (he knows better)

Bob

Congrats. Good luck in the finals.

Btw, Go NJ Nets!

Next yr I'm going to do a similar NBA thread.

C-Ya.

Onward and Upward!

see ya

doesn't look like many or any cane fans so this may be the last response. it was fun you guys, see ya next year. go wings

AND THEN THERE WAS 1

Your the last soldier still standin Bobbi,you the man! Bobbi's WINGS in 4 is my guess.So Monkeygirl,Chris and you to ''NATE007'',I know your still peeking in,where do we get together for the crow BBQ ...PEACE ALL..

~Shaun~

Barby @ Bob's!

I think it's only fitting that we barbecue our crow at Bob's place, I'll be there with my puck-head and 2lbs of good ol' BC crow!! See-ya there!

not a bad idea

i actually live just across lake st clair from ontario, on a clear day i can see downtown detroit and windsor. let's make plans?????? maybe. bob

Originally posted by Chris:

Next yr I'm going to do a similar NBA thread.

C-Ya.!
    Now theres the spirit. NBA is my favorite!

Congrats Handibob. Enjoy the cup.

"If the wind could blow my troubles away. I'd stand in front of a hurricane."

Yes

Handibob. Congrats.

Onward and Upward!