Page 12 of 237 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey Fans?

Chris

Your tied up alright,but ive never heard of an Avalanche burying anything with ''WINGS''

Am i right or am i right Bobbi

~Shaun~

An

Avalanche can bury anything in its path!

Tonight we take the series lead, 3-2.

Avs:3 Chicken wings:2

I like blue cheese on my wings, anybody else?

Onward and Upward!

Yeah well.....

First off Shaun, I guess ur' right, I'll give ya one more game, if Cujo stands on his head again, ya never know! I wrote you guys off already, will ya forgive me? Same as the Ave's, geez it's a weird series too. I sure hope the final won't be Ave's vs Canes. That would suck royally. Ave's in 4, they'd smoke em big-time. But hey who knows aye, don't yah just luv play-off hockey! Unless of course the final is 2 Yankee teams. But then again they're pretty much all Canadian players anyway. It would just be nice to bring Stanley home where he belongs!!!!!! PS. Chicken wings (lol)

Funny

how silent everyone got? I hear crickets.

Especially those wing fans? What's wrong, did you get smothered by an AVALANCHE!

3-2 series with game 6 tomorrow in Denver. Yeah!

Never count out the defending champs of any sport, its bad karma.

Onward and Upward!

wah wah wah

or is it roy roy roy? chris if it wasn't for roy and forsberg you guys would'nt even be in this thing. don't hold your breath these wings don't have this many hall of famers for no reason. they know how to play under pressure and home ice is definitely not an advantage for any team in these playoffs. quiet? nah.. just haven't had time to respond. bob

Bye bye,

Leafs. Nice knowing you.

Better luck next year.

Bob, no doubt about Forsberg, Roy. In fact Peter's probably playing the best of anyone in the playoffs. My guess is fresh legs. Roy is Roy. Granted all the hall of famers on the wings but hall of famers don't always add up to championships.

Tonight, we feast on wings!

Onward and Upward!

chris

if they can win three in a row they deserve the cup. but i don't think so. we're definatley goin to seven. yes i said the cup, and vice versa. go wings... bob

Roy Roy Roy!

Do you believe him show-boating like that and loosing the puck? Serves em right. Hope all the young up and comers saw that and will know not to show-boat, what a bone-head! Sure can't wait till Fri's game, it'll be 2-1 double OT, for, geez, I don't even know anymore, yes I do, I'll still stick with Bob's "oldie but goodies"

ssssshhhhhh....

listen.......chris, are you there?chris i can't hear you. feast on what? sure you didn't say crow? all in fun chris. go wings....

OH NO! SAY IT AINT SO...THE MONSTERS DOWN!

Well Hockey fans my seasons over! I make no excuses,i wont whine and wimper,so till october friends when it all starts again i'll take my LEAF lovin ass and fade from this thread.Good luck to your WINGS Bobbi,all the way boy all the way.

Mg,what can i say you didnt even stick your finger in my eye till next season babe And Chris ''WHAT THE HELL WAS PATRICK THINKIN''peace brother.

~Shaun~