Thread: Hockey Fans?

Isnt it a good year every year for the Sens till playoff time..

Ya this new schedule the NHL has worked out is gonna make for good hockey..The Leafs,Habs and Sens sure are gonna be seeing alot of each other this year..

Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz

Hey, does Canada still have teams in the NHL?

Joe
    Well Duh...there were Canadian teams playing with the bright glowing puck. Remember... it was invented to try and make it easier for you guys to follow a "BLACK" puck on a "WHITE" surface....

PS: We'll be seeing ya in the Final, (if you knock off the Sens). I'll never forget the bench brawl here years ago, when they really were the BSB's.
    Last edited by monkeygirl; 10-01-2005 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeygirl
    Do any of you guys have High Def to watch games?
    Oh yes maam! 46inch in hi def is the way hockey should be watched.

First the Leafs beat the Wings then the Riders beat the Lions...Oh baby,what a Saturday night..

Power Rankings are back...

From Sportsnet, a reliable source (well, to everyone besides Laff fans once they read it) All of a sudden they're full of bullsh*t, & don't know what they're talking about.
    Can you imagine the whining going on in the centre of the universe again..

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature.asp?fid=548

PS: Shaun, Ya Dawg...Must be nice, I haven't even seen a game on high def, it's supposed to be awesome hey. We'll have one in time for next season I hope.
    A 60 incher too

Ducks - 24th? I think not...

I got the chance to check out a pre-season game last week. We've got a couple really good rookies in Getlaf and Perry, added the Norris Trophy winner to the blue line, Fedorov, Selanne, Lupul, Ozolinch, Sykora...

Ain't gonna be 24th...

I just got a 55 in. Sony HD TV a couple weeks ago. Angels are in the play-offs starting today, Ducks tomorrow. Not to mention my son's peewee hockey team travels to San Jose this weekend playing in the Southwest Youth Hockey League. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by gvinton
    Ducks - 24th? I think not...

I got the chance to check out a pre-season game last week. We've got a couple really good rookies in Getlaf and Perry, added the Norris Trophy winner to the blue line, Fedorov, Selanne, Lupul, Ozolinch, Sykora...

Ain't gonna be 24th...

I just got a 55 in. Sony HD TV a couple weeks ago. Angels are in the play-offs starting today, Ducks tomorrow. Not to mention my son's peewee hockey team travels to San Jose this weekend playing in the Southwest Youth Hockey League. Life is good.
    Yeah, I didn't agree with 24th either, you guys are in for some good hockey. Burkey was saying theres thousands of more seasons tics sold...that's awesome hey.

Oh yeah, Getlaf & Perry look perty good alright. Neider's oh yeah, it'll be way better this year. No trap, exciting hockey Burkey style. As long as Giggy can still stop pucks without looking like the Michelin Man.

PS: Oh Baby!!!! 7hrs till puck drop Yee freakin ha!!!!, We're leavin in 4 though, the place is gonna be nuts, people are so pumped you'd think it were the playoffs. It's pretty cool how all teams are playing tonight too, great way to kick off the season.

Have fun everybody!

PS: Shaun, you got Centre ice, you should watch our game after the Sens smoke ya . Sens 6 Laffs 2.

You gotta check out Wayner behind the bench anyway. I'm not expecting to much from the big line for a few games they haven't been playing together except for 1 game, they've beenm freakin sore already I'll give them a month. But man, does the Sedin, Carter line ever look awesome. I'm expecting great things from those guys. So tune in and catch a hockey team that actually has talent & knows how to play the game, and play it well

Anywho, GAME FREAKIN ON!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by monkeygirl; 10-05-2005 at 03:30 PM.

So... I went to the bar tonight for a couple beers. Lo and behold, what should appear on the TV screen... it was a hockey game! Montreal vs. Boston! And I realized that all was right in the world again. I don't even care who wins tonight, because beer and hockey are wonderful things.

Ahhhhhhhh, yes it is great to have NHL back in season. Burke is doing an excellent job for the Ducks and the baby ducklings look great.... Go Ducks
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Yeah baby!

So... how 'bout that Ottawa/Toronto shootout eh. I like it. Alot. Hasek is made for shootouts. I thought he might be a little beyond his prime coming into Ottawa but last night proved me wrong. He's still got it. Hockey's back!

Oh Man..

What a blast, way faster out there, we went forever without whistles, end to end, it was awesome. I luv these new rules man. but geez was I off, Nazzy and the big line were good already. Yee-ha It's back, yeah baby!!!!

PS: Holy cat man, frogs are 2 and 0, Bummer about Sundin, bonehead, should be wearing a visor, think he'd know better, Leafs and eye damage man...