Thread: Hockey Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by gvinton View Post
    Let's go Ducks!
    Hey gv! What a comeback season hey, that frikin Perry is a monster. Pretty wild how all 3 Cali teams made it. I was really hoping it was a Ducks/Sharks 1st round, that woulda been awesome hey.

Good luck playing against the shut down, dump in ba-humbug Preds, Sharks woulda been exciting..oh well..good luck

Quote Originally Posted by monkeygirl View Post
    Hey gv! What a comeback season hey, that frikin Perry is a monster. Pretty wild how all 3 Cali teams made it. I was really hoping it was a Ducks/Sharks 1st round, that woulda been awesome hey.

Good luck playing against the shut down, dump in ba-humbug Preds, Sharks woulda been exciting..oh well..good luck
    Perry single handedly kept me in third place money in my goals only pool after Malkin went down.

Keep it up, Van!

/fingers crossed for tonight...

Go Wings!!!
    “As the cast of villains in SCI is vast and collaborative, so too must be the chorus of hero's that rise to meet them” Ramer et al 2005

Should be a classic game tonight between the Hawks and Canucks. Go Hawks. This is from a local sports station in Chicago yesterday morning....Click on the link or cut and paste it into your browser and click on Luongo Parody. Its a parady song for Luongo.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/show/the...parody-songs/#

Quote Originally Posted by steveg View Post
    Should be a classic game tonight between the Hawks and Canucks. Go Hawks. This is from a local sports station in Chicago yesterday morning....Click on the link or cut and paste it into your browser and click on Luongo Parody. Its a parady song for Luongo.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/show/the...parody-songs/#
    I was warning my CNuckleHead friends before game four that Chicago was not done. The bandwagon was getting a little overloaded... you could see the brand-new Canuck sweaters all around town... not so much during the last game.

My prediction is Vancouver will prevail tonight. Gold-medal Lou will be back

Hi all....I newby in here and I very enjoy join in forum.
    I hope can be friends with you all...Thanks
    "Nothing Incurable Diseases".

Well it did turn out to be a classic game even if my Hawks fell in OT. I couldn't believe Toews scored short handed laying on the ground with less than 2 minutes to go in the game to tie it up.

Lou looked pretty rocky even though he only gave up 2 goals but my guess is he'll go back to his in season form now that he is done facing Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg View Post
    Well it did turn out to be a classic game even if my Hawks fell in OT. I couldn't believe Toews scored short handed laying on the ground with less than 2 minutes to go in the game to tie it up.

Lou looked pretty rocky even though he only gave up 2 goals but my guess is he'll go back to his in season form now that he is done facing Chicago.
    Classic game is selling it short! Canuck fans couldn't believe Toews as well. What a heart stopper. He's a clutch player and would have done better on the ice without Kesler dogging him every shift.
    And what a goaltender that Crawford is. The Canucks should have been home and rested if not for Crawford. Chicago has an affordable goaltender for many years to come.

I think Crawford's contract end this summer.

The Habs fought so hard... so...*sniff* so..... I can't.... no words...

Congrats Van, you're my team now!