Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227228229230231232233234235236237
Results 2,361 to 2,363 of 2363

Thread: Hockey Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeygirl View Post
    Hey fellow hockey fans!
    : air ohs: ya, Matthews will do that to team lol... they're fun to watch now, I actually want to watch a Make-me-Laufs game.....

:crappler: yup, feel for ya...they better hurry up and get Eichel some help or he'll demand a trade

:hacknsack: ya know kidding, ya lucky SOB, I think it's your year!, Enjoy the ride!

lynnifer: I wouldn't admit that if I were you lol.....

Wonder if there's any Vegas Knights fans here, what a great start, especially after the frikin shootings. What a great way to get fans engaged in a new franchise- keep winning! I'm going down for the game in Feb, I can't wait, I love Vegas and now I get to make it a game roadie, yee-ha!!! #VegasStrong
    Vegasssss im drooling we LOVE it there.

Thought that I would enter this conversation with a question. Been a Red Wing fan long time. Does anybody think that Mike Babcock bailed out of Detroit because he saw hard times coming. His departure to the Leafs with the sensation coming in of (Austin Matthews) was going to make an immediate impact on the benefit of the team and would definitly make him some kind of savior as far as coaching is concerned. Besides all that, he hand picks his successor in Jeff Blashil who hasn't been setting any fires in the league as far as I'm concerned. There's an old saying, never teach your replacement EVERYTHING you know.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtop1 View Post
    Thought that I would enter this conversation with a question. Been a Red Wing fan long time. Does anybody think that Mike Babcock bailed out of Detroit because he saw hard times coming. His departure to the Leafs with the sensation coming in of (Austin Matthews) was going to make an immediate impact on the benefit of the team and would definitly make him some kind of savior as far as coaching is concerned. Besides all that, he hand picks his successor in Jeff Blashil who hasn't been setting any fires in the league as far as I'm concerned. There's an old saying, never teach your replacement EVERYTHING you know.
    I think Babcock saw it coming.