Thread: Hockey Fans?

http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/04/270162.html

This just in, Canucks are looking for a new coach, can't say it's a surprise.
    Josh, C6 incomplete
    I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

Quote Originally Posted by joshrai
    http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/04/270162.html

This just in, Canucks are looking for a new coach, can't say it's a surprise.
    Yup, matter of time, one gone and 6 to go...

PS: Way to go Oil...Like your Wings fried do ya boys? Gee, Where's Bob? Bobby.....Bobby.... You should pop in and say "Hi" ,the rate you're going you only got a couple more games to play. At least let us know your still alive, which will be more than I can say about your hockey club by the time next week rolls around.

PS: Geez, Sufferin Suckatash.....Hope my buddies feathers aren't too ruffled after tonight Keep a stiff upper beak now guys, theres 4 games left to waddle your way through. I missed this game too, but I was able to catch 2 periods & (OT) of the Oiler game. So what's`wrong WC or gv, is it Jiggy or the team?

Im a big hockey fan also,,,,my cousin played in the NHL and won the gold medal jr. champianship with tean Canada.
    .It was great going down after the game and seeing the players.
    Johnny the Sabre fan

Talking

PS: Geez, Sufferin Suckatash.....Hope my buddies feathers aren't too ruffled after tonight Keep a stiff upper beak now guys, theres 4 games left to waddle your way through. I missed this game too, but I was able to catch 2 periods & (OT) of the Oiler game. So what's`wrong WC or gv, is it Jiggy or the team?
    Good question, no doubt the flamers kicked in and beat up our Ducks. I would have to blame the team on this one. Only two scores and each from a rookie defenseman. Next game will be a bit different and I am positive the Ducks will win.
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

Kippur > Jiggy

Selanne, McDonald line hasn't shown up yet. Our best hockey is still ahead of us. Thet still have to beat us 2 more times...

Ducks in 6.

I think I've watched this 20 times now. What a hit.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1685178/

Awesome time, but what a letdown. Was it just me or was the reffing...questionable? Ward did reel good. I hope Koivu is back on Friday

Another OT game...good stuff. My boys finally pulled one out.

The home team appears to be at a disadvantage in this series. Tomorrow night should be interesting.
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

Quote Originally Posted by gvinton
    Kippur > Jiggy.
    Kippur>Vezna
    Jiggy > a butterfly net

That sucked losing Koivu,i dont know Chris that looked pretty bad,i dont see him being back.I hope im wrong..

Id have to agree that the Campbell Umberger hit was clean,i was watchin that game also and there was no penalty called..How cool are you Bridget,your teams out and your still into er..so Canadian.

Who's your cousin JohnyBOY?

Hey GC,who's that with ya in your AV?

So many OT games,this is fun..
    Last edited by Shaun; 04-27-2006 at 01:13 PM.

My bad, you all are right about Umberger...I'm just not use to seeing someone hit THAT hard...you gotta remember I'm a Yotes fan...they're still learning how to hit