Thread: I PLAYED GOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!

I PLAYED GOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I DID IT! I WENT LAST FRIDAY WITH A FEW OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS AND PLAYED GOLF. IT FELT REALLY GOOD TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND DO ONE OF THE THINGS I LOVE TO DO. MY GAME WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT WAS NOT TO BAD. I PLAYED IN A TWO MAN SCRAMBLE AND WE ONLY LOST BY FOUR STROKES. I DID NOT FELL TO BAD,AFTER 2 YEARS.

Way to go

Billy37. Sounds like you had a good time.

Billy

What level injury are you? and how did you manage to drive the ball from the Wheelchair?. I have seen special Carts before where you can swing from a sling while sitting in the cart, looks interesting. If you are really into golf and a sci wheelchair user you should look into one of these carts.

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

CURTIS, I AM A T-10 PARA. I DID A LOT OF STUDYS ON GOLF BEFORE I PLAYED. THERE IS A FEW CARTS OUT THERE. THAT IS WHAT I PLAYED FROM FRIDAY. A LOCAL COURSE IN LITTLE ROCK HAS THE SOLORIDER CART MADE BY CLUB CAR. IT IS A LIFE SAVER. PRETTY COOL I GET TO DRIVE ON THE GREENS IN THE SAND TRAPS AND ON THE TEE BOXES. (NO DAMAGE AT ALL) THE CART IS BALANCED REAL WELL. MY GAME WAS A LITTLE SHORT. MY DRIVES WHERE ONLY 100 YDS. TO 150YDS. BUT MY SHORT GAME WAS STILL WELL. AND I CAN STILL PUTT A LITTLE. IN THE FUTURE I WILL PLAY WITH MY WIFE AND SON WE WILL PLAY FROM THE RED BOXESS.