Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roho cover

Roho cover

Does anybody know where I can buy a Roho cover that has nylon sides? I bought one from Sportaid a while ago and it came with a mesh type of sides. The mesh does not keep the roho in shape, my arse is buldging the sides out. I don't have that problem with the nylon sides, which my first one had.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Its better to beg forgiveness than ask permission!

Thanks KLD, That should be just what I need with the reinforced sides and all.

Dave

Its better to beg forgiveness than ask permission!

Try here also I have dealt with them many timesroho

Originally posted by herco:

Does anybody know where I can buy a Roho cover that has nylon sides? I bought one from Sportaid a while ago and it came with a mesh type of sides. The mesh does not keep the roho in shape, my arse is buldging the sides out. I don't have that problem with the nylon sides, which my first one had.
    Well I'm glad it's not just me. I've used a ROHO for a year or so and it's worked great. I just purchased a new one and it came with the cover with the mesh sides. It made my arse hurt like hell! I put the old cover back on and everything's OK again. I think ROHO may have screwed up here.

Give me a call with the size, and I can get you a price. Usually we beat allegro and sportaid. You can reach me at 909)499-2762

Jeff Sirko
    Live Well Medical Supplies
    www.livewellmedical.com

Man I agree too, I hate my new Roho cover with the mesh sides. I've used it a couple of days and went back to my old cover too. Now I gotta try to find the old style and buy it again if there still out there?

I agree, the new Roho covers with the mesh vs the nylon sides are not a good product at all. We all need to call Roho and voice are displeasure with their new product. Let your voice be heard 1-800-851-3449. btw- the reason they changed is so one cover fits all cushions in the size group. Has nothing to do with providing a better product to the consumer. This is a company begging to lose market share.

Originally posted by chasb:

We all need to call Roho and voice are displeasure with their new product. Let your voice be heard 1-800-851-3449.
    I totally agree. I emailed them on 5/14 about this thread (and my sore bum) and got a response from a Tom Borcherding, Senior Vice President Global Medical Sales. He replied and said he would contact me next week (5/16 - 5/20), but I've not received a call yet. Maybe if more people contact them it will get their attention.

Yep, the new one sucks.

"...I mean the wheelchair would be a thing in the past
    And us quads can talk about the past and laugh"-Professirx
    http://unite2fightparalysis.org/