Thread: FES BIKE, HOUSTON AREA TX.

FES BIKE, HOUSTON AREA TX.

Is there anyone in this forum from Houston area that has tried or owns a FES bike?
    I need some more info on the FES bike, as I'm trying to convince my insurance to pay for it.
    Thanx Milano.

What info do you need? I'm in San Antonio.

Starfish
    Well, my insurance is debating whether they will pay for the FES bike or not, but they want me to try out one to make sure that it works for me, (safetywise plus the benefits) before they spend all that money, so after all I have to try one before they decide to pay for one.
    That's why I looking for one around Houston area.

Thanx Milano

ciao Milano........

Houston FES

I woul dthink that TIRR would have FES bikes at one of heir locations- they have several in Houston. call them.

If not, come to austin, and we have two of them at teh Healthsouth facility. You can use them for free from 4-8 on Wednesday nites, and 12-3 on saturdays.

Steve

we need more places like this.

Quote Originally Posted by smapple
    I woul dthink that TIRR would have FES bikes at one of heir locations- they have several in Houston. call them.

If not, come to austin, and we have two of them at teh Healthsouth facility. You can use them for free from 4-8 on Wednesday nites, and 12-3 on saturdays.

Steve
    HI STEVE
    Do you have any idea how much they run?
    C.A.
    Last edited by challenged athlete; 07-22-2006 at 04:19 PM.