Thread: Women in Wendy's finger case arrested

Women in Wendy's finger case arrested

http://breakingnews.nypost.com/dynam...P&SECTION=HOME

If she is guilty of making up this story she should face a judge.

JimmyMack

In recent tv news/reports,it has been said that Ana Ayala (The Wendy's customer who found a finger in her Chilli dish),has made accusations on many other Companies several times and most times she hasn't won the lawsuits,though she keeps "trying" to get money by that way.
    It seems she wouldn't stop causing new problems if she weren't in jail now.

Woman who claimed she found a finger in her bowl of Wendy's chili arrested in Las Vegas

www.wheelsforindependence.biz

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!

That woman is a professional victim. She loves being a Sue_er as in one who makes a living from being a professional victim.

---Jewel---

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMack
    If she is guilty of making up this story she should face a judge.
    verdict out today: 9yrs in prison for extortion.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...DYS-FINGER.XML

SAN JOSE, California (Reuters) - A California court sentenced a couple to nine years in prison on Wednesday for planting a severed human finger in a bowl of chilli to swindle a Wendy's fast food restaurant.

A judge in Santa Clara Superior Court sentenced Anna Ayala and her husband, Jaime Plascencia, to nine years imprisonment for their role in the Wendy's scam, which caused a sharp fall in sales at the third-largest U.S. burger chain.

The husband was given another three years and four months for not paying support for the five children he has with another woman in an unrelated case, giving him a total sentence of 12 years, four months behind bars.

Both received near the maximum possible punishment in their cases.

I wonder how the chilli is in prison.

The hair reminds me of Carrot Top.

The husband Jaime Plascencia sure has long and unruly hair. I wonder what Anna Ayala looks like?
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

I'm not sticking up for wendy's but their sales did drop after the story,they are a publicly trded company and when sales go down so does the stock. This is a good legal precedent for future bulls*#t artists.

JimmyMack