Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PEEPS n stuff

well then.

How long does it take a PEEP to blow up in the microwave WM? Do the food coloring and sugar molecules ignite? (a bit of science 101).

Tie dye PEEPs would be worth preserving and framing. Limited edition.

MZack, is your office full of "PEEP Stalking" associates? Hmm, You can always ask to see their tongue for evidence if you sense something unusual.

Take your hands off my MOJO

Originally posted by Lizbv:

well then.

How long does it take a PEEP to blow up in the microwave WM? Do the food coloring and sugar molecules ignite? (a bit of science 101).

Tie dye PEEPs would be worth preserving and framing. Limited edition.
    Oh for PEEPS sake Liz! They didn't blow them up! They stopped the microwave WAY before THAT! They only inflated them! Sheesh, talk about cruelty to PEEPS! Nope, nothing ignited--again, they didn't take it that far. But, now that you mention it, an exploding, tied dyed PEEP fireball might be kind of cool! (Hey, we ALL have a dark side!). Since I didn't get any PEEPS, I nominate you to take the PEEP microwave experiment to the next level! That is-----if you can stomach such a horrific site!

~~~Honesty is the best policy~~~Treat others as you would like to be treated~~~Play hard, but play fairly~~~

oops! double post

Originally posted by Lizbv:

well then.

MZack, is your office full of "PEEP Stalking" associates? Hmm, You can always ask to see their tongue for evidence if you sense something unusual.

My colleagues have an annual tradition of gifting me Easter peeps. It started several years ago when I was basically an eating machine. I have since become a much thinner MZack and rarely eat peeps. Nowadays, me and my peeps pretty much just hang out in the hood, drinking 40's of Old E and throwing down rhymes. Peace out. Ha ha.

I sorry, I thought you meant the peeps blew up. I'd try it in the micro but I think my Peeps are all withered and dried. Plus it might be hard to clean up. Maybe I should write to Dave Letterman and ask him to do it, or see if Peeps could float in his "will it float" episodes.

Congrats on being a much thinner PEEPless MZack, MZack. cya Homie.

I wasn't thinking about the mess factor Liz! Okay, nix that idea! Will it float would be a good one! Also, what about when Dave has them drop things off the building and we get to watch them crash? Imagine, 100's of thousands of PEEPS sailing through the air to meet their demise with the pavement! Oh, the horror! (My dark side is getting darker! )

~~~Honesty is the best policy~~~Treat others as you would like to be treated~~~Play hard, but play fairly~~~