Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PEEPS n stuff

PEEPS n stuff

I got Pink ones this year.

Top that!!

Take your hands off my MOJO

Peeps...PYuuuuckkk. Sorry Liz...My Mom and sister love the things and I cringe when I think of them. All that gooey sugar...

OK,whats a ''peeps n stuff''?

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

Thanks Starfish,i think i'll join the club and order myself one them pretty pink hats...

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

my personal easter favorites are cadbury mini eggs. best when sucked, not chewed.
    http://www.ctai.ca/landofcadbury/lo/...s/minieggs.htm

I like the reces peanutbutter eggs. I stock up when they start selling them. THe peanutbutter cups just aren't as good.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

LOL funny! Never thought to look for Peeps website! Great!! Crack me up, they have a peeps fan club!! Thanks Starfish.

Anyone for a Peeps clock!?

Yea those peanut butter eggs, tasty. Easter is a wonderful time.

PEEPS pride. r u in Shaun? buff up, ya Scotty. Steve, they turn into ceramic after opening, lol

Take your hands off my MOJO

Originally posted by Lizbv:

I got Pink ones this year.

Top that!!

Purple here. Best eaten when slightly stale.

Originally posted by Lizbv:

PEEPS pride. r u in Shaun? buff up, ya Scotty. Steve, they turn into ceramic after opening, lol
    Hey,if it doesnt involve the sacrificing of Virgins then you can count on me,,im in