Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know the answer?

Anyone know the answer?

My boyfriend and I were at the grocery store today and we came across an interesting conversation and couldnt come up with an answer. Im posting this wondering does anyone else know the answer? lol. The question is this.. why does all food have a safety seal of some type except butter??

jennifer

Originally posted by peacefrogs79:

My boyfriend and I were at the grocery store today and we came across an interesting conversation and couldnt come up with an answer. Im posting this wondering does anyone else know the answer? lol. The question is this.. why does all food have a safety seal of some type except butter??

jennifer
    hmmmm...good question

(This space available)

LOL - just googled it, and about the only thing that came up was 'that's the way it's always been done'!

LOL - Marmalady,that answers no help! Thanks for looking though

jennifer

I don't know where you buy your butter, but the butter I see in the grocery stores does have a safety seal on it.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Great question, I have no idea.

You and your boyfriend have way too much free time on your hands.

Hope you find the answer,
    Dave

Originally posted by Marmalady:

LOL - just googled it, and about the only thing that came up was 'that's the way it's always been done'!

~~I knew a lady who came from Duluth,bit by a dog with a rabid tooth,she went to her grave just a little to soon and flew away howlin on the yellow moon~~

jimnms, I'm referring to the butter in "tubs". Here in Illinois at any store,any brand, there are no safety seal.

jennifer

hmmmmmm thats weird every single tub i have seen have them..............

Originally posted by peacefrogs79:

jimnms, I'm referring to the butter in "tubs". Here in Illinois at any store,any brand, there are no safety seal.

jennifer
    The tubs we buy have a plastic seal around it that has to be pealed off in order to open it, and the sticks are sealed in a box.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.