Thread: cabinet organization

cabinet organization

I am sick of my cabinets in my kitchen being a chaotic mess. I only use the lower cabinets to put pots and pans, etc. in. I have yet to find a good and organized way to keep things. I use my upper cabinets a little ways up to keep plates, bowls, glasses, etc. This is kinda a jumbled mess too. Has anyone found a good way of keeping things orderly and still down low? I live in an apartment. So, I can only do things that aren't permanent. Got any ideas?

" The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
    - Alan Kay

awww. come on! I know somebody out there has a few suggestions. I know not everyone in a chair, or living with somebody in a chair, has cabinets that look like mine.

- Alan Kay

Mine are a mess too but I've seen these shelves that go inside your cabinets to organize things. I'll see if I can find a link. Or what I do is buy medium clear containers and seperae items. IE. Spices in one, pasta in the other, then I just pull the container I want out.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

You'll be amazed how little we need to sustain our life. Do a massive Spring cleaning!Donate,sell or discard.

Bed, Bath and Beyond, or Linen's and Things, has plastic covered wire inserts in all shapes and sizes to fit inside cabinets; they even have one that slides out that holds your pot lids. Go take a look-see, and you can set up the insides of your cabinets any way you want!

I've even seen holders for common size canned goods, like soup cans.

Why don't you get a kitchen like this?

http://www.fleksibo.no/go.cfm?id=2047

I am waiting for mine now, I am getting crazy with a normal kitchen.

TH 12 incomplete 12-12-69.

Woman from Europe- Wow! Are you really getting that done to your kitchen? that is to cool! do you mind me asking how much it costs? I can't read the text. just out of curiosity...'cause i doubt my landlord would believe that it wasn't there to stay.

- Alan Kay