Thread: Diet meals delivered

Diet meals delivered

Came across this link for a business that will prepare and ship meals according to any diet. Sounds like a service that some of our members may find helpful. I think it's a great idea ...

Diet-to-Go link

~ There's so little you say of the life you have known, why you keep to yourself, why we're always alone. So dark, so dark and deep, the secrets that you keep.~ Cosette, Les Miserables, the opera

I would caution everyone to ask for a sample meal or two before you sign on; I couldn't find anything on portion size; the prices are a little high compared to other outfits I've seen who do similar marketing. I guess, as always, 'buyer beware'!

Excellent point Marm. Thanks. Google makes it easy to search and compare the different companies who provide this service. I happened upon this one and found it interesting, so I posted it. It's by no means an endoresment of this particular enterprise. Find the one that's best suited for you and your needs.

~ There's so little you say of the life you have known, why you keep to yourself, why we're always alone. So dark, so dark and deep, the secrets that you keep.~ Cosette, Les Miserables, the opera