Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Food addictions

Booster darlin. Please remember to attack the post and not the poster. If you need to vent about this, please email or PT the person in question or me/any moderator.

Can't we all just get alon-ong-neck?

Marth my dear,

After this post, I hope we can toast with a beer and laugh.

I understand the rules, have tippy-toed them a few times, pissed a few off, and gone on. I will continue to tastefully attack her and one other poster, just because in my pea sized brain I find it is justified. Anyone whom finds it ammusing to sleep with someone who is disabled, tactfully attacts my country, and has that much of an inflated ego, needs their little world verbally bombed to hell, and back again. I find her offensive.

How about that long neck now? Budlight right?

Right now I'm addicted to Sonic's Reeses Peanutbutter Cup Blast. Hmmmm :P~~~

If you don't know what it is, it's soft vanilla ice cream with choped up Reeses Peanut Butter Cups in it.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Starbuck's Frappucinos. It would be much cheaper for me to be addicted to a good Scotch lately.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

fresh tomatoes and that mozzarella cheese that comes under water. My favorite. I eat that about twice a week for supper.

Oh, and Boba tea. That milk tea with tapioca in it. It's tasty, fun, and when you get it stuck in your straw it's fun to shoot at people. (Strictly people you know, as to avoid a law suit!)

*Visualize your eventual demise. It has an amazing effect on how you live for the moment.* *Love, Wear sunscreen, Dance, sing, floss and travel.* *Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.*

ice cream....ice cream....ice cream....mmmmmmmm my downfall.

Brian, T8 complete

Originally posted by Sue Pendleton:

Starbuck's Frappucinos. It would be much cheaper for me to be addicted to a good Scotch lately.
    LOL. Sorry, Sue. I sell these damn things all day long now. Esp. those new strawberry creme ones. FYI, most of the baristas drink only Passion Tea Lemonade . . .

Strawberry Cool Whip....by the container. Anyone else have this wierd addiction???

The last couple of weeks it's been cheese danish and cheesecake, arrrrrrghhhhhhh! Gained 5 pounds!