Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite pizza?

I don't like weird stuff on my pizza. Italian sausage and black olives is just fine for me.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

Ohio, pineapple on there sounds awesome! I've had that somewhere, can't remember, but I loved the contrasting flavors. Yum!

That potato pizza sounds interesting too. I've never had anything like that before.

If we could all go out for pizza in my hometown, I'd definitely take you to Deano's. They've got some great combinations, very generous with the toppings. They're not a fancy, gourmet place, but here, where cooking and eating GOOD FOOD is a top priority, they've made sure they do it right. They've been in business 30 years now. We locals know it's THE place for pizza.

DA and Emi, if Domino's philly steak pizza can bring the two of you together, I just may have to try one!

My buddies pizza place by me makes an Alfredo pizza. Instead of normal tomato sauce he uses alfredo sauce and with some extra garlic is fantastic.

2nd favorite I would have to agree with Martha on the BBQ chicken pizza

lol i know its sounds odd. the guy i was dating for awhile has a boy age 8, i had him one day for lunch and he insisted on pizza, i was in the mood so i said sure. little did i know he wanted potato pizza! he ate 3/4 of the pizza! i wouldnt even touch it. then the next time we got it i tried a tiny piece, it was actually good! kinda tasted like a peirogie.

mmmmmmmmm.........now i am in the mood for pizza!

Dang almost forgot about the stuffed crust pizza.

This pizza is not what you would call healthy but sausage and regular bacon is just so damn good.

Ohio- Having homemade peirogie today at my grandmas house...

Polish Pizza!!!

The first resturaunt I worked at I was limited to the fryers and Pizza. It has no red sauce, you use sour kraut and a heavy coat of butter. Any toppings you want.

T-10 complete
    10/08/01

Pizza huts meat lovers pan pizza, yum

What one man can do another can do

Joe's Pizza, Manhattan New York-CHeese slice, yum. I think it was on 6th Ave.

Since we no longer have Godfather's here, Pizza Hut deep-dish chicken/mushroom/jalapino pizza.

When I lived in Denver there was a local joint off 71 that was awsome, can't remember the name. All their pizza was great.

nyc........pizza..........buffet........sunglasses ....cops......hmmmmmmmm anyone else see a pattern of thought