Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite pizza?

Monkeygirl, that pizza sounds awesome!!! I've never heard of it but I could probably eat it every day ... well, almost every day.

You're right, covers the basic food groups too. Sounds good to me!

Pepperoni rules the world !

Tomato, cheese, pepperoni. Not more not less..

I was always more of a traditionalist but I tried this yuppie pizza - It was Goooood!

It was thin, whole wheat crust. Tomato sauce, roasted garlic, goat cheese, roasted red peppers w/ olive oil.

Damn!

I like plain ol' Canadian Bacon and Mushroom with lots of cheese. I also like thick chewy pizza not thin hard and crispy .

Martha2,

Living in South Louisiana I can't imagine anyone ever eating pizza. If I were living there again it would be Cajun cooking all the way for me. se le bonton roule'

We ordered a barbecue chicken pizza from Pappa John's this weekend. I didn't know they made one ... maybe just in Houston, not back in the swamps.

It was good!

GoFig ... as much as I love the Cajun cuisine around here, sometimes you just need a pizza. But not any pizza mind you. So most of the locals go to Deano's. They offer some great varieties with a Cajun flair. In fact one is called The Cajun Terminator--lots of meat, jalepeno peppers, etc. One of my favorites is also Marie Leveau (the vodoo queen) which features crab meat, etc. YUM!!

OMG, I'm starving. I think I could eat two 12" shrimp poboys right about now.... and then one of those Marie Laveau's for dessert. LOL

Marth,

Go get some pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese of your choice, jalapinos, and okra. Put it all together in pizza form and toss on the mud bugs (crawfish for those yankees). Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, YUM!!!!!!

Tried Romano's Macaroni Grill's BBQ chicken pizza last night. Awesome. I highly recommend it.

The Stinkin Rose at Pizzaria Classico in Folsom. Thin crust, spicy red sauce, oregano, mozzarella and COVERED with shrimp and roasted garlic.

I don't get one very often cuz my wife makes me sleep in another room for 2 nights after!