Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: dinner with martha

dinner with martha

i just have dinner with martha at willy rays bbq. it was soooooooo good. kate and the liberals would not have liked the place because they had cow heads on the wall and we ate beef and pork. liberals only eat plants and shrubery.

Lucky you! With our very own Martha? DA and Martha, WOW! Heh DA, you would like my 18 year old son. He is President of the GOP club in his all male Jesuit high school. He believes he is just about the only true conservative in his school... he is now serving an internship with Congressman Rob Portman from Ohio. He scarfed up tickets to see the President next Tuesday in Cincinnati. So what did you and Martha talk about?

Kath, I think he means Martha2. As much as I'm sure I would enjoy it, I can't get away from the paintbrushes, etc. long enough to eat with anyone! BUT DA, I totally agree about good bbq. I've become hooked on a place called Sonny's in FL. It may be a chain but they have wonderful pork ribs! Yummmmmmmm.
    martha

Originally posted by KDK:

Lucky you! With our very own Martha? DA and Martha, WOW! Heh DA, you would like my 18 year old son. He is President of the GOP club in his all male Jesuit high school. He believes he is just about the only true conservative in his school... he is now serving an internship with Congressman Rob Portman from Ohio. He scarfed up tickets to see the President next Tuesday in Cincinnati. So what did you and Martha talk about?
    great, tell your son to give a message to president bush. "invest the usa into medical cures"

Yep he meant martha2, but martha it would have been great if you could have joined us. I'm sure you were battling the same rainstorms we were. And it's still pouring in Houston now!

DA, as usual, I had a wonderful time with you and your mother. And the food was wonderful. Willy Ray's smokes their meats for THREE DAYS! It was so tender! I had spare ribs and DA had the brisket and smoked sausage. I had a bite of his brisket and it melted in my mouth. I have to admit that the rice dressing was a little disappointing, but we south Louisianians take our rice dressing seriously. However DA's mom and I both remedied that by adding some barbecue sauce to ours. DA, you said yours that you make is better. I want your recipe. The other side order I had was not disappointing. It was a twice-baked potato casserole. YUMMY! It was rich, so I couldn't eat it all.

The conversation was delightful. DA, I get the feeling your mother isn't as excited about Republican politics as you are, but, hey, parents are perfect!

Folks, he acts like a tough turd but he's such a nice guy. And Kate, believe me, he's crazy about you. I'd give anything to be able to sit and with the two of you! What fun!

Originally posted by martha2:

Yep he meant martha2, but martha it would have been great if you could have joined us. I'm sure you were battling the same rainstorms we were. And it's still pouring in Houston now!

DA, as usual, I had a wonderful time with you and your mother. And the food was wonderful. Willy Ray's smokes their meats for THREE DAYS! It was so tender! I had spare ribs and DA had the brisket and smoked sausage. I had a bite of his brisket and it melted in my mouth. I have to admit that the rice dressing was a little disappointing, but we south Louisianians take our rice dressing seriously. However DA's mom and I both remedied that by adding some barbecue sauce to ours. DA, you said yours that you make is better. I want your recipe. The other side order I had was not disappointing. It was a twice-baked potato casserole. YUMMY! It was rich, so I couldn't eat it all.

The conversation was delightful. DA, I get the feeling your mother isn't as excited about Republican politics as you are, but, hey, parents are perfect!

Folks, he acts like a tough turd but he's such a nice guy. And Kate, believe me, he's crazy about you. I'd give anything to be able to sit and with the two of you! What fun!
    next time i'll pick the place to eat in beaumont. or maybe i'll do the cooking.

Don't trust him, marco. He'll add some spices to brainwash you and make you a diehard Republican.

-Steven
    ...I like pleasure spiked with pain and music is my aero-plane

Is willy ray's a little shack of a place on the right hand side as you're going on I-10 west thru beaumont? I'm glad y'all had fun...jealous though. :-)

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

Sounds like a plan to me DA.

Steven, LOL

Yep Beth. That's exactly where it is. Have you eaten there before. I noticed on my way out it has a drive thru. Just may have to get a brisket sandwich on my way home tomorrow.

martha i was thinking pappadeauxs would be a nice place to eat next time.