Thread: Need a Low Cab, Easy Prep Breakfast

Need a Low Cab, Easy Prep Breakfast

I'm trying to cut out most carbs including my morning toast. I need a low carb recipe thats warm(for bowel routine) and as easy as toast. Even something I can make ahead and microwave.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

Scramble eggs w/cheese and anything else you might like for instance tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions, some meat like chopped ham, chicken or turkey you can prepare the nite before, refrigerate and nuke the next morning. Sounds good, I'm hungry

yes i agree, a usually would have eggs,feta cheese, and chopped up tomatoes in a bowl that i would than microwave, throwa strip of store bought pre cooked bacon too sometimes

how long in the microwave?

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

normally about 4 minutes, make sure you put a top thing on for the splatter, i use a ceral bowl, which probably keeps it from cooling as quickly, a larger bowl may actually make it cook better..
    i use less time about 3 minutes if i am using 1 egg.
    the feta cheese and tomatoees have a bit of water, so its pretty unattractive looking, it takes a while to cool. probably cool faster if you dumped it into a plate.so if you can put it in first and let it cool for a bit of time,
    i used to use a microwave container and eat it when i got to work , it was cold by then, but never bothered me