Thread: Got any liquid recipies?

Got any liquid recipies?

I'm on a liquid diet until friday.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Jim, this needs to be CLEAR liquids, not just liquids. This pretty much limits you to jello and clear broths like chicken broth, boullion, etc. No cream soups, ice cream, shakes, smoothies, etc.

You also need to avoid red or orange colored jello, juices or popcicles. You can have ginger ale, 7-up, water, colas, tea, or coffee without milk.

A clear liquid is something you can see through, so this rules out OJ, tomato juice or V-8, unfiltered apple juice, etc.

Not much fun! Hang in there!

(KLD)

Yes I understand it's clear liquids, the sheet they gave me explains all of it. My sister got me some orange and lemon flavored water.

On the front it says "Natural Orange." "Naturally Fruit Flavored Spring Water Beverage." On the back it says "contains no fruit juice.' What's so natural about it?

She also got me a couple of litres of Sprite, apple juice, chicken and beef broth, and chicken and beef bullion cubes.

Is beef broth considered clear?

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Maybe it is naturally, fruit flavoured, spring water.. Ordinary water with taste :-)
    Hmm, reminds me of a Simpson episode, where Marge acts against sugar, she then finds a packet with at text spelling "sugar free doughnuts" in a shop, and is happy until she is told, that it is a box of sugar, with free doughnuts :-)
    Originally posted by jimnms:

Yes I understand it's clear liquids, the sheet they gave me explains all of it. My sister got me some orange and lemon flavored water.

On the front it says "Natural Orange." "Naturally Fruit Flavored Spring Water Beverage." On the back it says "contains no fruit juice.' What's so natural about it?

She also got me a couple of litres of Sprite, apple juice, chicken and beef broth, and chicken and beef bullion cubes.

Is beef broth considered clear?

_____