• 1lbs of regular potatoes
    • Margarine Butter
    • Large Tomatoes
    • Large Onions
    • Knorr Suiza: Chicken Flavor Bouillon

• 1lbs of Tomatillos(husk tomatoes)

• Lots of Yellow American Cheese slices

Directions

• Bake the potatoes. When I mean bake I mean to boil them in water with a little bit of salt.
    • While the potatoes are cooking slice tomatoes and onions. Slice a good decent amount for 1bs of potatoes.
    • While the potatoes are cooling off get a small pot and boil the tomatillos. Add enough water to cover the tomatillos.
    • Once the potatoes are cool, cut them in half but when you do that cut them in a zig-zag way. So the zig-zag will go thourgh and around the potatoes and once its cut it will look like a flower. If you think your potatoes are too big still you can always just cut them in pices or slices. I prefer the zig-zag way cuz they look nice. Get a casserole and add a thing layer of margarine butter. Place a layer of potatoes in the casserole and on top a layer of the yellow sliced cheesee and then a layer of sliced tomatoes and onions. Add another layer of potatoes, cheese, sliced tomatoes and onions on top of that.
    • Once the tomatillos are done, get the blender and pour the tomatillos and the water you boild them in. Add a tablespoon of the knorr suiza and blend all together. Once its nice and blended pour the tomatillo sauce in the casserole with the potatoes. Close the casserole and with just the heat of the tomatillo sauce the cheese will mealt into the potatoes and will also cook the onions and tomatoes.
    Leave the casserole closed for about 20min and then stir and serve!

Note: for every pound of potatoes you will be adding a pound of tomatillos and a tablespoon of knorr suiza. That is if you decide to do more than one pound.

T5 Incomplete (06/02/03)- Walking with no assistance.

[This message was edited by OsCDuDe on 02-17-04 at 02:42 PM.]

O Dude, thanks so much. I still have half of a 10 pound bag of potatoes that I need to find something new to fix. Sounds great. Already made hash browns, potato salad, potato soup ...

And how do you do that with the pictures?

Well if you got plenty of potatoes you can give this meal a try
    I add the pictures by using the "Display Image" feature in here. I get the pics from other sites. I just get the URL of the picture and copy and paste it in the "Display Image" option.
    So if you see an image you somewhere at a site just like right-click it, go to Properties and copy the URL of that image.
    For example the URL for tomatillos is:
    http://www.texmex.net/Graphics/tomatillos.gif

T5 Incomplete (06/02/03)- Walking with no assistance.