Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The cat who eats asparagus

Glad this thread has been bumped, I haven't seen it before.

The only really weird food my cat likes is sweetcorn. She loves the tinned stuff.

I had a chihuahua that would eat the seats out of my girls panties and they had to be dirty panties. He would knock over the clothes hamper to snack on pissy panties. He also ate his own turds as well. These behaviors stopped me from letting him give me dog kisses.

These are hilarious (Buffie, eew!)

My huge gray cat (Russian blue mix?) loves a morning cup of coffee and two olives. The coffee must have cream but not sugar. He goes nuts over the olives but stops at 2.

I put Deep Cold muscle therapy gel on my leg one night and went to bed. My cat would not stop licking the covers over my leg trying to get at the gel. I tried shooing her away but she just hopped back up and licked away.

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    I guess it looks like a bone ! She must be a "new age" doggy ...
    You should have named her Mary Moon!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
    Our cat loves cantalope. He will sit beside the fridge and cry until we give him some.
    Our cats will eat cantaloupe too. They also like pumpkin pie!

One of my cats just adores peanut butter, in addition to yougurt and frozen peas! The peanut butter is funny because she then has to smack her lips endlessly to get it off her teeth. She knows the jar and is right there for another taste when available.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalady View Post
    So - our now 6 month old kitten has eaten everything we've put in front of him - last night it was a piece of roasted asparatus! Earlier 'experiments' reveal he loves potato chips, mashed potatoes, spaghetti sauce - well, I won't go on!

What's the weirdest food your pet has ever eaten?

Whoa! Does the asparagus make the kitten's pee stink?
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

My sons got 2 pugs, and lives in the back. I got the raspberries that were above 2 feet , but then thay learned to lean on them to knock them over. Welp, they're gone, whats next, hmmmm, tose look red like berries, lets try those, there went my cherry tomatoes. Damn dogs, it gave them hives, and they scratched the hide right off of themselves. Ha Ha Ha