Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Java and/or Tea?

Your favorite Java and/or Tea?

I love a good cup of joe. What is your favorite?
    I prefer Maxwel House French Roast and Salada Green tea. When I was in the service I roomed with a guy who was married to a Brit. Her mom would send him the most awsome teas. I can see why they snub there nose at us Americans and our coffee.

T-10 complete
    10/08/01

I love being an American and drinking strong coffee The coffee bean was originated in North America anyways so I feel it's my duty to drink it...LOL.

Anyhow, I love Caribu Coffee's mochas. They put a sexy 'lil chocolate covered coffee bean in each drink!

We have an espresso shop so we roast our own beans! My husband roasts the beans in an antique roaster-in fact he's out in the roastery now, roasting Costa Rican! I do all the cooking for the shop, we serve a light lunch; soups and sandwiches. And ALOT of coffee! Theo, we make a House Mocha that is great! So, the funny thing is-I don't drink coffee! Tried, especially working nights, but just doesn't trip my trigger. Only thing I can drink is the House Mocha! Debra

Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Maple Tea

My favorite coffee is a regional product called Community Coffee. For decades it's been the flagship "Cajun" dark roast coffee.

For years you couldn't find it anywhere but south Louisiana. When we moved to Atlanta in 1988, only specialty or gourmet shops sold it (at inflated prices). However, so many of us Cajuns were in Atlanta at the time, Kroger started stocking it on its shelves. Before that, I'd buy it by the case and haul it back to Georgia, along with an ice chest full of crawfish, stuffed chickens and pork chops, tasso, andouille sausage, etc.

Mais, poo yie, laissez les bon temps roulez!

Darjeeling tea is my favorite...the "champagne of teas".

Can't drink coffee (even decaf) as it gives me migranes.

I'm not much of a coffee connoisseur, instant coffee in a bag is about all I can manage but I used to love Sassafras tea.

Green "Yogi" Tea with honey or some days good 'ol Lipton.

And sometimes Celestial Seasonings "Sleepy Time" at night.

I'm definitely from the Fast Food generation... my favorite tea [besides the "syrup" I used to make ] is Chik-Fil-A's Sweet Tea. So, so good. At home, my parents use Charleston Classic for their tea.

For anyone interested in good, strong coffee... check here. They get coffee from around the world [Africa, Central America, Indonesian and Pacific, and South America] and their plant where they roast the coffee beans smells awesome!

-Steven