View Poll Results:

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Chasb would be a perfect moderator

3 30.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Wise would be a perfect moderator

1 10.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think X-racer would be a perfect moderator

2 20.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Dogger would be a perfect moderator

2 20.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Seneca would be a perfect moderator

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Food Forum

Mary, Mary - No slight meant! It's just fun to say yukka! I think it's becoming the word of the week here! I even said it to my hubbie the other day and he looked a bit askance at me! Who knows, maybe we can start a whole new trend?!

i've noticed no brotha's or sista's representing as moderators. keep the power all white, right. anyone knows al sharptons number? we need protest against this forum.

But DA, as a Republican, you should be used to exclusion!

Don't get mad boo!

DA

Which person of color do you nominate for moderatorship? And how do we know what ethnic group our members are part of? Unless they send us a picture we don't.

I know you're only trying to be funny but it actually brings up a good point.

If any web site is color blind it's this one. SCI has nothing to do with, neither will it ever have anything to do with, anyone's race. SCI cuts across every ethinc, racial, socioeconomic, geographic and cultural boundary known to mankind. No one here cares about anyone's race....and usually we don't even know what it is!

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

To quote from a classic movie:

"Food fight!"

seneca...i am registered as an independent. republicans generally don't hire blacks, democrats hire but don't pay.

"Which person of color do you nominate for moderatorship? And how do we know what ethnic group our members are part of? Unless they send us a picture we don't. "

jeff..oh now you want a token to say look we are fair. the cover up your pass wrongs with your token. your whipping boy. why can't he/she earn the right to be moderator. you dont think any is capable of earning that right. you think a quota is now needed.

Originally posted by DA:

jeff..oh now you want a token to say look we are fair. the cover up your pass wrongs with your token. your whipping boy. why can't he/she earn the right to be moderator. you dont think any is capable of earning that right. you think a quota is now needed.

~Rus

But I feel it's time to say goodbye to fear, and feel the fury of these tears, as they run down my face ~ "I'm a Cloud" (Boy Hits Car)

Originally posted by DA:

You might consider cutting back on whatever you're smoking. Where do you come up with this crap?

martha...i get it from democrats. just like they do bush, no win situation.

Originally posted by DA:

martha...i get it from democrats. just like they do bush, no win situation.
    and once again, that makes absolutely no sense to me. I seem unable to tie your responses back to any of the topics at hand. Think I'm through trying now.