View Poll Results:

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Chasb would be a perfect moderator

3 30.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Wise would be a perfect moderator

1 10.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think X-racer would be a perfect moderator

2 20.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Dogger would be a perfect moderator

2 20.00%
  • Yes I think we need a food forum, and I think Seneca would be a perfect moderator

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Food Forum

Originally posted by LindsayS:

Good idea, but be open to vegetarian/vegan recipes as well
    yeah yeah... but consider this:

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?"

(hehe... i love that quote.)

~ scott

Originally posted by jmublueduck:

Good idea, but be open to vegetarian/vegan recipes as well
    yeah yeah... but consider this:

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?"

(hehe... i love that quote.)

~ scott
    Vegetarianism is a very personal life choice for many people. If you are one I respect you, if you aren't I respect you too. Please don't give people a hard time about their personal eating habits.

Vic, please have mercy on me remove my name from this poll. Hey, you could even replace it with Lindsays, Martha's or Mary's name, how does that sound? You could probably replace Dr. Young's name too but make sure you leave chasb's, regardless of his attempts at reverse psychology, we both know how badly he wants this job.

JMU, very funny!

My name wasn't up for voting, but I would do it if you can't get anyone.

Originally posted by seneca:

Vic, please have mercy on me remove my name from this poll. Hey, you could even replace it with Lindsays, Martha's or Mary's name, how does that sound? You could probably replace Dr. Young's name too but make sure you leave chasb's, regardless of his attempts at reverse psychology, we both know how badly he wants this job.

JMU, very funny!
    So just because you get cold feet, someone else is going to take over

No need to worry, i believe we all know how much Chas desire this, so he probably will have the most votes anyway.
    If Lindsay wish, we could talk about replacing Wise after all it seems as no one is really interested in having him (can it have something to do with chickenfeet?)

Originally posted by vic:

Originally posted by seneca:

JMU, very funny!
    If Lindsay wish, we could talk about replacing Wise after all it seems as no one is really interested in having him (can it have something to do with chickenfeet?)
    Huh?! What the heck are you talking about?

Huh?! What the heck are you talking about?
    Just thinking back to an other thread where wise, was talking about chicken feet and duck tongues :-)
    So are you on to challenge chas ? :-)

Okay, I'll chime in - with veggie and meat recipes (can I say that in the same sentence? ) And even some fun with duck tongue and chicken feet dim sum!!!...............................waiting for that famous yukka!

I tried chicken intestine once because I was able to convince myself it was something else. The chicken feet I've seen, though, were unmistakeable and I couldn't bring myself to even taste them.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Methinks I have been JUDGED unfairly!!!!

I would eat that!!! And I would eat that too!!!I eat squid and octopus, mahi and tilefish and I like grouper..no I love grouper and I eat shrimp and prawns with a benadryl chaser...clams and other shellfish...will I eat sushi? I love sushi and sake and scallops, especially coconut scallops and I like all veggies, and bean curd and every type of poultry, I have eaten eel but it was fried and I did not like it all that much, I am of course a carnivore and eat every type of beef , not liver but just because I spent so much time learning what it does that it grosses me out to eat it. I like venison, and have butchered many deer, its just that I have a thing about it being soaked in milk before I cook it...my favorite food in the world is calamare any way you fix it, even stuffed and whole in a marinara sauce. I have some expensive taste I know, and let us not forget that I have a thing for middle eastern food as well, and there is no end to that menu in my home especially Christmas and Easter....oh and one more thing...in the summer...nothing beats a Nathan's Hot Dog and a snow-cone...red, half strength...please.

ALL I EVER MEANT TO SAY WAS THAT ITS YUKKA TO PLUCKA A DUCKA!!!!

...and she lived happily ever after...