Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drunk!

Geez I sure don't miss gettin loaded, I was constantly wipeing out, doing headers and back flips. I've had 3 or 4 concussions from fallin out of my chair. One time I bruised a vertbre in my neck and lost feelin in my hands, thank god it came back, although I still have less sensation on one side from that wipeout. Another time I broke my leg (the tibia), when I did a nose dive my foot was inside the loop on my foot pedal. I didn't know till the next day when I woke up. That really sucked lugging around a cast for 6mths, cause it takes us so friggin long to heal. I also buggered up my kidney for life because of over loading my bladder all the time. Never mind all the butt sores I'd get, oh and watch out if ya smoke, I've nodded and burned holes in my legs. Don't forget too that taking our meds and mixing with booze intensifies the eachother.

I could go on for hours about what to watch for when your party'n now, like it or not you have be on top of it all the time, bottom line, you can't afford to be falling down drunk anymore, it's a whole new ballgame now. Sure you can still have blast party'n and you don't need to be gooned to do so. I do all the time. Party On BNL!!

Yea, Jeff, what is it about beer? I can drink all the weird umbrella drinks of the day at a resort and be fine and wine is no problem when we have a lot of friends over. But damn, one lousy beer and things go nuts! Once I found that out the only time I touch beer now is when I need a laxative. So much for all the beer fest crawling I used to do...

save your money and buy drinks for your friends its too funny when they can't walk either and you don't have to suffer for it

drinking..

i use to drink (prior injury) now i cant imagine cathing with a buzz.I get enough UTI's/ However, i wouldnt drink to get a buzz, i drink to pass out. NO More though. Now im a member of AA and its been 6 months. I can just imagine the hangover and not beign able to walk around to burn it out of my system, and falling doing a transfer., How would i make it to the toilet on time if i had to vomit? Dry Heeves.. geeeesshhhh, what an awful feeling.
    1 is too many and a 1,000's never enough!
    Crash...

Originally posted by monkeygirl:

Geez I sure don't miss gettin loaded, I was constantly wipeing out, doing headers and back flips. I've had 3 or 4 concussions from fallin out of my chair. One time I bruised a vertbre in my neck and lost feelin in my hands, thank god it came back, although I still have less sensation on one side from that wipeout. Another time I broke my leg (the tibia), when I did a nose dive my foot was inside the loop on my foot pedal. I didn't know till the next day when I woke up. That really sucked lugging around a cast for 6mths, cause it takes us so friggin long to heal. I also buggered up my kidney for life because of over loading my bladder all the time. Never mind all the butt sores I'd get, oh and watch out if ya smoke, I've nodded and burned holes in my legs. Don't forget too that taking our meds and mixing with booze intensifies the eachother.

I could go on for hours about what to watch for when your party'n now, like it or not you have be on top of it all the time, bottom line, you can't afford to be falling down drunk anymore, it's a whole new ballgame now. Sure you can still have blast party'n and you don't need to be gooned to do so. I do all the time. Party On BNL!!
    Gawd damn!! Go to AA with that chica in Cali. Fawk. All you need to do is hit some Lortabs and you be coo, YO. Plus, you sleep like a baby after it's all over. They make me stay UP all damn night. Most peeps get tired, but I get hyped. I lift and all dat while I'm on them. Dat be da shizzle ma nizzle!!

My phat site (Not SCI related)

Hey offthahook!

I do go to AA, for 12yrs now, that's why I said I don't miss gettin loaded any more, but hey good call anyway! By the way, what kinda friggen language do you speak anyway??????? It took me 5 mins. to figure out what the hell your saying, ya hip hopping li'l bugger you!!!

Originally posted by monkeygirl:

I do go to AA, for 12yrs now, that's why I said I don't miss gettin loaded any more, but hey good call anyway! By the way, what kinda friggen language do you speak anyway??????? It took me 5 mins. to figure out what the hell your saying, ya hip hopping li'l bugger you!!!
    Mines language is a combo of street slang, BET slang, WWF slang, Jim Rome Show slang, project slang, gangsta rap slang etc. I just use it here sometimes to add some flave to dis beezy fa sheezy ma neezy. It be easy to figure YO and I can use propa grama if I wants to. I juz be havin' some fun an keepin' it crunked up on da rizeal. Hope dat answered your question. Peace.

My phat site (Not SCI related)

I would never tell anyone how to live their life but the best thing I ever did was quit drinking.I took my last drink 5 months ago and have never looked back.

Without the home of the brave, there would be no land of the free

[This message was edited by Ranger4Life on Mar 04, 2002 at 02:38 PM.]

diarrhea

Diarrhea stopps drinking quickly. 2 beers may be enough to loosen stools.