Thread: Van modifications

Van modifications

Hi I am tired of having the same old Ford Van for my mode of transportation. I was wondering if anyone new of a company that modifies different kinds of vehicles other than vans. Thanks in advance.

Hey nvohs, I myself would like to have my truck rigged up so I can drive it. There is a company that modifies trucks that are very easy to get into. Here is a link to there site they have a video that shows how it works.

http://www.rynomobility.com/video.htm

My Dirt Bike Misses Me

nvohs - today you can modify virtually any type of vehicle at many levels of injury.

What are you looking for? Level of injury? Budget? Need?

Hi obed

My level of injury is C-5. I would like a vehicle that I just ride along in, I already have a van I am able to drive. Something like a hummer or a SUV with the backseat torn out and a lift put in. thanks for your responses.

this thread is good ..... and the PT cruiser in it is pretty cool..... it can even be turbo charged with the same engine as in the SRT-4

Click here

[This message was edited by SCI-Nurse on 04-23-05 at 11:50 AM.]

2 blocks away from the Real Housewives of Orange County
    My hubby saw a Honda Element that was converted. I think it was done by the same company who did the PT Cruiser. I'm hoping it will be displayed at the Abilities Expo in my area. I'd like to check it out.

I've seen pictures of the Honda Element it looks pretty neat. They also have two or three different ways they can convert it for your preference.

Aly

The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
    Don Juan Matus

Originally posted by nvohs:

My level of injury is C-5. I would like a vehicle that I just ride along in, I already have a van I am able to drive. Something like a hummer or a SUV with the backseat torn out and a lift put in. thanks for your responses.
    Can you transfer to a seat to drive/ride?