Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spinergy wheels

Jeff,

I have 24" Spinergy Wheels on my new Top End Titanium. Very, very light. Well worth the price.

-ResonantEcho

Visit me at Kev's Korner and sign my Guest Book.

I dig the flamed back upholstery whtpushsu. I wish Quickie would make colored upholstery, I want blue...guess I could try putting colours upholstery on my Quickie.

I have a TRA, it's one of wc's the therapists suggested for my first chair. I plan on upgrading to a custom Ti chair in the future. I am looking into getting spinergy wheels. Any suggestion on size and model I should get?

JOE

Flat free inserts won't go in spinergy wheels???

Joe

Spinergy wheels can have solid inserts. I have been using spinergy wheels with solid inserts for about eight months now and haven't had any flats or tire pressure problems. Zero maintenance...

I may not have been clear on my post. I am going to buy spinergy wheels any suggestions on the size and type I should get? I am not to informed on all of the different types sizes and styles of spinergy wheels. Any help will be apreciated

JOE

Originally posted by JoJo:

I may not have been clear on my post. I am going to buy spinergy wheels any suggestions on the size and type I should get? I am not to informed on all of the different types sizes and styles of spinergy wheels. Any help will be apreciated

JOE
    Go to Spinergy's website and see what they have. Spinergy also makes wire spoked wheels, but I believe everyone here is talking about Spox type with the colored fiber spokes.

There really are only two types of Spox, the "everyday" and the "sport." I have the "everyday" type. The difference is in the number of spokes. I think the sport is a little heavier and slightly wider, that's why I chose the "everyday" wheel.

The Spox Everyday is available is 20", 22", 24", 25" and 26". The Spox Sport is only available in 24", 25", and 26". Get whatever size you have on your chair now.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Thankyou jimnms for your input thats basically everything I needed to know.

JOE

what size does everyone have for their chair, and do you all have the everyday or the sport?

I want some, and have a huge itch to get them now so i need all input. thanks all

Josh S.

also where is the best and cheapest place to get a set?

would you recommend a set of xcore over these or vice versa? the x core wheels are cooler, but i dont want to worry about maintenance on wheels so whats better?

Josh S.