Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Open House Friday May 6

Big Open House Friday May 6

Directions:

http://carecure.rutgers.edu/cc/center/cc.busch.html

Friday at 5PM we have a bunch of people coming to the SCI Project Open House, including our own CareCure celebrity ProfessirX! It will be a fantastic time. The lab is like no other in the world. You'll get to see surgery areas and other areas where all the research happens. The big thing to note is that we get more information from Dr. Young's lecture than we normally get. He will discuss everything going on... including China SCI Net and other happenings. People can ask questions for as long as they want.

Since the Open House begins around 5PM everyone is always hungry afterward. This time the after-party is at my house! We'll be re-arranging the furniture to allow more people the option to bring their own chair. My wife [a professional caterer] will be firing up the sternos to keep some delicious food warm. And we'll have a choice of refreshments.

So, everyone in driving distance please come!

Directions to the party after the open house will be available at the meeting.

[This message was edited by Jeff Weeks on 05-04-05 at 05:51 PM.]

Sounds great Jeff, what can i bring?

Jim, thanks for coming! I hear that the Margaritas are well-planned. You could either join in preparing the ingredients for those or for some other kind of festive drink. The food is easily done by us locally. And we'll have a microphone for anyone wanting to sing... [hint, hint]

I also hear that some people have plans to discuss SCI community outreach. Sounds good to me!

Jeff, i know the tour starts at 5, what time does Wise begin his talk?

Jim - My guess is that Wise will start between 6:30 and 7:00PM. Dr. Hart won't be here to do his short presentation but tours will probably go on longer than usual as we are expecting quite a few people. I'll try to find out a more solid answer and update this topic tomorrow.

Hi Jeff,
    Thanks for the directions, is lot 56 marked? And I know where the tennis bubble is, is that close by?

JimmyMack

Never mind got it........

JimmyMack

Whaaaaaa I'm jealous. Jeff and Wena are having a party and I don't get to go.

"...I mean the wheelchair would be a thing in the past
    And us quads can talk about the past and laugh"-Professirx

Jimmy, the directions are perfect, you shouldn't have any problems finding it.

Betheny, I'll bring my camera and take plenty of pics for ya'll

That's really nice of you Jeff. Can I bring something? Desserts maybe? I'll bring anything you need.

Noreen