Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dizziness

Dizziness

This started a couple of weeks ago.

In the morning while getting rolled, I get a sense of vertigo. It goes away fairly quickly, but is it something I should be concerned about?

The only change in care is that I now occasionally apply nystatin to my suprapubic catheter site when it starts to get inflamed.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

what do you mean by getting rolled in the morning?

my uneducated opinion:

it's likely due to a seemingly abrupt change that affects your blood pressure. personally i wouldn't worry if it goes away or doesn't become more intense.

your blood sugar and/or hydration will be lower in the morning too, and that may be a contributing factor.

As a C3, my nurses have to roll me in the morning to get me dressed and onto my hoyer sling.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Thanks for reminding me Scott.

My bp doesn't drop, and I have generally already taken in between half a liter and a liter of water by the time the nurse arrives.

seasonal allergy?
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

AFAIK, I'm allergy free.

maybe you're just weird.

Too many years of drugs, I suppose.

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    Too many years of drugs, I suppose.

j/k
    You need to switch brands or adjust dosages up or down if drugs are responsible for your "Uniqueness".
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg